1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Can't I send out PayPal Money?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by eddysu, Jan 13, 2009.

I have just verified my credit card, but I'm still limited as i havent uploaded the proof of address,

But after i verified my credit card, paypal sent an email saying that i can send money but not withdraw.

So why can't i send money now??? Help

eddysu, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  2. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    Its not compulsory to verify the paypal to send and receive money, but if your have verified your PayPal using a credit card you must be able to send and receive money with good limits. Please contact the PayPal staff regarding this issue. I don't think this is a problem related to the address verification.

sampathsl, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  3. eddysu

eddysu Peon

Best Answers:
    i've previously been limited by paypal due to some suspicious transaction ( but i havent done anything).
    Then in order to lift the limitation i was advised to verify my credit card first, and then i need to upload documents to prove my address, did the first step but only my withdrawal limit is lifted, but i cant send money.

PLease help

eddysu, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  4. ctopay

ctopay Banned

Best Answers:
    if you use ctopay payment gateway,you won't be limited.

ctopay, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  5. qantar

qantar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is sending money is considered as the same like buy stuffs using PayPal? I can't use my PayPal money to buy a domain last week. But I do can accept money from others. I am not yet verified since I don't have any CC and PayPal doesn't accept my debit card.

qantar, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  6. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    Best solution is just email Paypal asking then Y U cannot send money out.

topearn, Jan 15, 2009 IP