1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why can't I post in Politics and Religion?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Alex Plotnikov, Feb 24, 2012.

OK, so I've tried to post a reply and a message came up, that I don't have the privileges, etc to post. After looking up the Guidelines, I saw this:

• You must have been a member for 7 days, not have an overall red reputation and have 10 total posts to post in the Website Review forum or the Affiliate Programs section (if you are a member of the Affiliate Program Management area, you get early access).
      It can take up to an hour for your new permissions to be active.
    • You must have been a member for 14 days, not have an overall red reputation and have 25 total posts to post in the Buy, Sell or Trade area or the Politics & Religion forum.
      It can take up to an hour for your new permissions to be active.

My questions is what are these guidelines for? And which one should I stick to, which one is correct for which section? I'm a bit confused - I've been a member for more than 7 days and have over 10 posts in one of the highlighted sections (according to the first requirement)

But how can I fulfil the second requirement? My status doesn't seem to be "red", stuff that I post is short, but nevertheless is always on topic of the thread.

Or it's simply taking time to lift the restrictions? Anyone has suggestions?

Your feedback would be much appreciated:) Have a great weekend, by the way

Alex Plotnikov, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  2. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "You must have been a member for 14 days, not have an overall red reputation and have 25 total posts to post in the Buy, Sell or Trade area or the Politics & Religion forum."

You don't have the required posts. The 10 posts is to be able to post in reviews and affiliate programs. They're two separate bullet points.

Edit: and you're 3 days short of 14 days membership.

benjaminp, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. J.P

J.P Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You already answered your own question mate - you need 25+ posts

beat to it ^^ last time I go to the toliet while trying to answer a question :)

J.P, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Did you bother to read what you copy/pasted? Because your answer is in it. lol

digitalpoint, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  5. frabato

frabato Member

Best Answers:
    + 1000 lol

frabato, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Also you should probably stay away from that place lol . It's bad for your productivity .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's a 100% accurate judgement call.:)

Laceygirl, Feb 25, 2012 IP