1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why can't Google directory ditch DMOZ???

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by peppy, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm sure the one Negative rep. that you gave me will cost you more than you can handle you little troll.

:mad:

fastreplies

fastreplies, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  2. nitin22

nitin22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are posting everything that was irrelevant to the original post.
    You should always give the fact that should suffice the discussion of the thread.

Fact is Google logo contains red color. Does it suffice to the discussion over here. NO!

The discussion was started with the theme of should Google own its own directory instead of using DMOZ.

I countered that saying Google owning the directory will be against the Google's fair policy of displaying SERPs without any financial gains. If they start a directory, start charging the money for it, then display its own results in natural SERPs, also give its link juice (the way they consider link juice of DMOZ) to the sites listed in there - It will be against the fair policy of neutral SERPs.

Against this well and valid argument, all of sudden you went into the language of stupid and other derogating language. Did I make a personal comment against you. No. But you kept on doing so.

Your technical argument was when you search google for ABC term, the other directory comes in results. That was a fact, but it was not relevant. Had you proved that Google does not give link Juice to DMOZ listed sites, then it was a fair argument.

Your derogatory personal attacks continued.

Even after I stopped posting on this thread, you went on to the audacity of requesting others to discredit my reputation. I couldn't think of more shameful behavior.

What next? Will you ask your friends to go and nuke my sites, just because I am not considering it fair to counter argument against something which is total irrational in my opinion?

Moderator kindly close the thread, because its not producing positive results,instead it is becoming a battle field, where in other members are being called to be involved by provocation.

nitin22, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  3. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Big mistake, Mr. Shouldbequiet

You are making groundless "rubbish" statement whereas facts clearly point to opposite

Instead of proving me being wrong and show how Adsense or Adwords effecting SERP
    and Google compromises it integrity you start talking about backlins

Again, no facts just your wild imagination.
    So, lets deal with facts, shall we?

Now, that was 100% factual statement and you knew that and that is why you start attacking me instead of facts
    and switched to different subject all together

I'm talking about integrity of Yahoo and Google, you're talking about "weightage"
    Again, no facts, nothing to substantiate your statement even after I gave you an opportunity to prove me wrong

And what you do? You're calling me ridiculous

Now, smart people would quietly fade back and let it go but to sorrow of your parents you are not one of them.

Stop shaming you family and go away because you caused them enough embarrassment already

:)

fastreplies

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
    fastreplies, Sep 9, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.