1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why aren't you making money with the eBay affiliate program? (you should be)

Discussion in 'eBay' started by markowe, May 29, 2012.

1. John Lewsam

John Lewsam Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello all,

I am looking for a JV for my EPN / Clickbank or Offervault with it being a 50/50 profit share and 50/50 sites ownership.

I have limited funds ($50) unlimited hosting and i am a very hard working and honest guy, once we set these sites up i will keep them running nicely and improving them regularly.

I also have an eBay Powerseller account and i am currently using Amazon to supply some products for this account, i just did 10 as a test and i sold 6 items in a week but the problem is the small profits so i will hit the £80,000 limit and will have to pay UK VAT which would kill this dead with about £5000 profit for £80,000 turnover then this system is hovis because all profit would be eaten by eBay and the greedy taxman.

I also have a really nice looking original website that i had developed on Magento that goes with my eBay shop/profile.

I really am quite desperate and everything on the internet is starting to seem like a massive turd but deep down i know there is a way to make this career move work and i can't give up.

The EPN would be my first choice really but i am open to suggestions.

Cheers for reading............

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    John Lewsam, Dec 18, 2014 IP