1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Aren't My AdSense Ads Showing Up?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Best Seller, Mar 18, 2017.

I just found out this morning that my site was approved by Google Adsense. I took the HTML snippet they gave me, added it to the bottom of the home page of my GoDaddy website in the little </> HTML code boxes they give you in their template builders. (I added four of those little boxes in a row so four ads can run at once.) I also added it to the site-wide code <BODY> tag.

No ads are showing up. What am I missing?

Best Seller, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  2. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Disregard. The ads are showing up now.

Best Seller, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  3. qasimbilal

qasimbilal Member

Best Answers:
    that's great!

qasimbilal, Mar 20, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  4. Bikas Gurung

Bikas Gurung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello community, I am feeling very crazy because AdSense ads is not showing from my Mobile Device. My blog is https://onlinejuction.net and it is running AdSense. I tried from many browsers (phone system browser, opera browser, chrome browser and UC browser) but none of them are showing. Once I used ad blocker but not this moment. I did hard reset of my device but problem not solved. What might be main causes of this issue ? My mobile is Colours E20. Not only in my blog, AdSense ads of any website is not showing.

Bikas Gurung, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  5. digitalscottadlhoch

digitalscottadlhoch Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this issue is not related to your phone and Website. I suggest you regenerate code and reinsert in the HTML Code.

digitalscottadlhoch, Apr 16, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.