1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are websites with less backlinks ranking higher than me??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by scottlpool2003, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Spawned

Spawned Member

Best Answers:
    GOogle's latest update focuses on backlink authority and the relevancy of your backlinks. Also means the quality of whatever backlinks you have will play a part in your over-all ranking. You can have 1000 backlinks but if they are mostly low-quality sites, then your ranking will be lower vs. a site that has 150 good quality backlinks.

Spawned, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  2. sadianouman141

sadianouman141 Peon

Best Answers:
    hey guys hello to all...

i just ask one question ... why most of the backlinks checkers sites shows different result ?

i was searching backlinks for http://www.funchampion.com , in google and alexa but both sites shows me different result.

WHY ?

sadianouman141, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  3. scottlpool2003

scottlpool2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They just use different algorithms that's all. It's the same question as "Why does Google show 100,593,827 results for "keyword here" but Yahoo only shows 90,483,872 results?"

scottlpool2003, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  4. Kris Reid

Kris Reid Active Member

Best Answers:
    The days of 40,000 computer generated backlinks getting you to the top of Google are over. You need high quality backlinks.
    Try hand-made backlinks

Kris Reid, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  5. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    It could be the age of the site/domain, more keyword density, easier site navigation the other site may have better quality back links.

Jagike, Dec 17, 2012 IP