1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are people unreliable ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Austech, Nov 17, 2012.

I find this rather ironic. Constantly we hear how bad economies are, how people are doing it hard blah blah blah :) Yet if you offer people work, they either dont do it or do some of it and then piss off as soon as they get some money.

I am refering to mainly online stuff, it is near impossible to find anyone reliable. My latest incident was responding to an add on here for a logo. I paid in advance, he did the job. I then asked him to do another 4 or 5 and stated I was happy to pay. 2 emails, no reply. This isnt the only time of course, I just cant believe so many people do this.

What do you think ? Anyone finding the same problem ?

Austech, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  2. CharlesAnthony

CharlesAnthony Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you pay him for those another 4/5?

He/she might be away of work. It happens sometime, people goes away of works and misunderstanding starts from there.

CharlesAnthony, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  3. Philvault

Philvault Active Member

Best Answers:
    You said so yourself... bad economy. Maybe he's up for a project that pays big time :)

Philvault, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  4. diziadvice

diziadvice Member

Best Answers:
    Not experienced such issues till now.

diziadvice, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  5. Austech

Austech Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps they are busy....perhaps they dont want to do it...I dont have a problem with that. I do have a problem with them saying they will do something and then ignoring me.

I have a forum header banner and need someone to change it to suit another 4-5 forum styles I have. See my signature link, look at the header logo and then look at the other styles with the skin changer at the bottom left of the page. I need color changes to suit them. If anyone CAN do this and wants to earn some money, please say so.

Austech, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  6. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    You never know what's going on in people's lives in these days.

Gianni Palazzo, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  7. michael_1981

michael_1981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People are scammers on the Internet because it's easier to get away with it, plus most people are lazy by nature.

michael_1981, Nov 21, 2012 IP