1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are people happy earning $10 a day?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dolin88, Jul 18, 2008.

1. 2 FN LOW

2 FN LOW Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is this....Your looking at the amount on a day to day scale, which you should not be doing....

You need to look at the big pictures...Sure 300 a month isnt all that much, but thats $3,600 a year...Go tell your bose at your daily job you want a $3,600 dollar a year raise and see what they tell you...The money adds up...And depending on where in the world you live it can pay for a lot of things, from property taxes, car payments, gas, or anything really....

If your not happy with what your making with your site promote it more and add more unique content...give people a reason to come back to ur site...make it more popular in its niche...I started out only making like 2 bucks a day with 1 site and i was man this sucks, but i didnt give up...Less then a year later here i am making well over 1,700 a month with 1 site, between google and 1 other affiliate program i use....

Its a matter of time young grasshopper...People are happy cause months ago they may have only been making 3 dollars a day...So to jump from 3 to 10 is nice to see and gives you the inspiration to continue your project(s)

Besides all that, rich people are rich cause they save whatever they can...learn from them....getting paid online WHILE your not even at the computer is what you call a Passive Income...Hardly any effort and your making a positive income from it...

2 FN LOW, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  2. Germz

Germz Peon

Best Answers:
    Because they are not making pointless posts to share opinions nobody wants to hear.
    If you want to earn money work for it don't just expect it to come to you.

Germz, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  3. frugalwench

frugalwench Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't count on adsense as my major source of income, that's why. I don't even make $10 a day yet, but what I make is easy money for doing something I would do anyway. I'm just trying to get up to $10 a day so I can get another car, so $10 a day as extra money for doing basically what you would do anyway is good money.

Of course, if you are counting on adsense for a living, $10 in the U.S. is dogscratch. If you are in the Phillipines or India, though, it's good money.

Shoot, if I ever get up to $10 a day, I'm moving to Jamaica!

frugalwench, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  4. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

That is hard to believe that you make 1700 does profit after only one year on a site that was making 2 dollars a day. I bet your spending half to most of what you bring in on just on promoting it, so your not making 1700 NET PROFIT. If im wrong id love to hear more details.

domainer_10, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  5. stompergames

stompergames Peon

Best Answers:
    its called SEO. :rolleyes:

stompergames, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  6. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know what it is you tool. But everyone knows that you can't go from 2 dollars a day to 1700 a month in a year without whoring out paid links across tons of sites, unless you are one of the luckiest guys around.

7. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't even make $10 a day and I'm pretty happy. What I make is more than enough to cover the cost of my hosting and domain names. I keep learning more all the time, and I have plans for more sites. I think it's a great hobby.

I think too many people have dollar signs for eyeballs. You can't just throw together an MFA site and get rich. Instead you should make a quality site, and use your first couple of sites to learn. Then you have a chance to make good money.

kaethy, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  8. Tidwell

Tidwell Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you totaly. If you are investing a lot of time and not getting a good return $$$$$ then you need to re-map your whole biz plan. Things can be corrected! & changed...tweeked....:eek:

Tidwell, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  9. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

Agree, you learn as you make more sites. ALmost no one gets lucky off their first and only real site they ever make.

10. billy786

billy786 Peon

Best Answers:
    10$ a day for 5 website = 50$ x 7 days a week = $350 x 4 weeks a month = 1400, now thas a nice sum of money wouldnt you say? Thats just 5 website imagines having ten :D

Adsense in my opinion is not good if you just have one website, you should have atleast 5 to 10 website then you can really appreciate the power of adsense ;)

billy786, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  11. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

Adsense is crap anyway you slice it. Just having more crap doesn't make the crap stink less. :D

12. justkain

justkain Member

Best Answers:
    well my niche is that i have the ads on the middle of the page, and i've change the colors so they fit on the website, the point is that people usualy like blue color, i've change 2 days ago the color of title in blue, and now i got 2 days ago 56 clicks and yesterday 91 clicks...the traffic is important too, i have many friends that post my website link in they websites ;) i'm in the right way to complete my 10$/day goal, yesterday earnings: $8.49 ;) good luck!

justkain, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  13. baokychen

baokychen Banned

Best Answers:
    i was never happy earning $10 usd a day , my aim is to make $250 usd constant daily thou i make it before for like $200-$250/day for a week then drop back to $100+

baokychen, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  14. gameOn

gameOn Member

Best Answers:
    Lolz.. same here :D

gameOn, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  15. botcare

botcare Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still struggle to get usd10 daily consistent...

botcare, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  16. wussadotcom

wussadotcom Banned

Best Answers:
    Same here..still I'm happy getting more money than needed..:D

wussadotcom, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  17. computer lover

computer lover Peon

Best Answers:
    You are not happy with $10, whereas majority of the publishers are trying to get this in a single day.

computer lover, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  18. buzzerhutdotcom

buzzerhutdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    if you can make $10 a day you can make $10000 a day too . you just know how to make money if you have one site launch 999 other .. find cheap labour from internet local wherver you can get and execute your plans

buzzerhutdotcom, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  19. wwm

wwm Peon

Best Answers:
    i started with 10$/day back in 2004, now i am making 500$ to 1100$ a day

yes it hard work being creative and i do work 7 days a week, and yes my costs are huge lately but still a nice way of making money

btw to the people who are saying they will stop studying once they hit 50/day, well you are the bigger fools, im currently ploughing thru a masters degree and hope to get much more education as that will reap big dividents down the road

anyone who trades their education for adsense no matter how much they make is a bigger muppet, i only make so much now partly thanks to own determination and partly thanks to the solid foundation and interesting computer science / programming / networking topics i studied for my computer science / soft eng degree

and hell if this whole adsense thing explodes i still have a nice piece of paperwork and alot of experience + connections to fall back on ;)

also anyone who only makes money from adsense is putting their eggs in one basket, you could be making a bit more...

the fella who started this thread is asking the right question, but i feel his attitude is wrong, so best of luck there

wwm, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  20. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't want to sound rude, but the problem is with you, not AdSense. I had a site making $30 per day with AdSense (until I sold it recently). This was with little work.

Also, you must keep in mind that US$300 per month is sometimes a full year salary to people in many third-world countries. AdSense has opened the door for a lot of people to make a lot of money and help themselves.

Have you ever heard of plentyoffish.com? You might want to look it up - the site makes US$300,000 per month from AdSense alone. :)

The Stealthy One, Aug 3, 2008 IP