1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are people happy earning $10 a day?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dolin88, Jul 18, 2008.

1. csroster

csroster Guest

Best Answers:
    Maybe the real question is who ISN'T happy making 10 more dollars than they were making before? Maybe you'd be happier if you were making 100 dollars more, but if the 10 doesn't make somebody happy, I'd be glad to put a smile on your face by taking it off of your hands for you.

csroster, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  2. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but you have to be careful that the toxic waste from the sewage plant that spills over into the water hazards doesn't make you grow a third arm out of your back....

Where I golf, you can't even get a round of mixed drinks for your party at the 19th hole for $20

:D

Bryce, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  3. seedybee68

seedybee68 Guest

Best Answers:
    Quit the fags and write a website about how you did it.

Then you will have tons more cash and a lifetime in which to spend it.

Cheers

C

seedybee68, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  4. tsmaster

tsmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    $10/day is a decent income. Especially if you have a proper job as well, and you just spend extra time on a web site.

I know you could hardly live on it, but that's $10/day you wouldn't have otherwise.

tsmaster, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  5. tfratzel

tfratzel Peon

Best Answers:
    $10/day pays for several of my bills :) Plus I make more than that with other products...so it's a nice part time income.

tfratzel, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  6. BooZzZ

BooZzZ Guest

Best Answers:
    If you can earn $300 a month extra with something you like (building / managing websites) then thats pretty sweet. It's not like you have to work a lot to keep your website up and running and with fresh content.. 30 minutes a day is useally enough!

BooZzZ, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  7. adithya

adithya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends upon the location...
    10$ /day is huge in some countries and in some very little...
    If i had earned close to 5$ then i would be extremely happy ...:)

adithya, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  8. Nuge1983

Nuge1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would be delighted with $10 a day. I only started using Adsense a few weeks ago to advertise on two of my blogs. Upto now ive made $7 from this scheme not bad but not the best in the world. Considering its money for doing hardly anything its pretty good.

Nuge1983, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  9. seobeginner

seobeginner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mate, ive had my site 9 motnhs, and my balance has only just reached $30, but i dont care, as i know opver time itl prove, and i have some strategies i will be implying soon

seobeginner, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  10. cosminx2003

cosminx2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    10$/day it's a good profit for a person who lives with his parents (<18-20 years old). I spend all my money earned on internet to my hobby (rc aero).

cosminx2003, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  11. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    at the same time that would be a very decent paying job in lot of developing or under-developed countries

sultanofseo, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

Well to be honest the AVERAGE webmaster makes around that PER SITE every 9 months. Most webmasters who make serious money have many websites and learned how to do things well from running many of them over 2 to 5 years. As they say practice makes perfect. Very few can get lucky off their first couple sites they make and retire. LOL

domainer_10, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  13. Dividend Growth Investor

Dividend Growth Investor Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been blogging for 6 months now and I don't make $10/day yet. The problem is that I am not blogging for money. In my blog I write about something I am passionate and interested about. I also agree that you shouldn't only use adsense for advertising. The problem for me is that there are very few options for small bloggers outside of adsense. I have tried selling stuff and it just didn't work out for me.

For most people the $10/day is not passive income at all, because they probably spent many hours/day just to get this magical figure.

What I actually use my online revenues for is to invest them all in dividend stocks and fixed income. The dividends and interest income off of those investments, although small initially, is a truly passive revenue stream. In addition it increases over time, because of the power of compounding, without any significant effort on my behalf. In other words if I went to the moon and stayed there for 10 years, my investments would keep delivering cash flows to me and reinvesting themselves automatically.
    What would happen to your blogs/sites if you went missing even for 3 months?

14. dolin88

dolin88 Banned

Best Answers:

Yeah that's true my site revenue decreases the minute i stop promoting them. and even google index only old boring sites. what is a good site for investing in dividends?

dolin88, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  15. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

ALL 17 of my sites would be do good even if I went missing for 6 months. Only Noobs think you have to keep a website constantly updated to make money off of it. My top earners are hardly ever updated/maintained (most are blogs and forums BTW). :D

domainer_10, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  16. simstar

simstar Peon

Best Answers:
    100% profitable what does the 100% stand for?

Take some risks I say, don't always be 100% sure of things, thats how the big guys made it (and some lost it). Im not saying be ignorant though, take calculated risks but 100% seems a bit too reliable to be true.

simstar, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  17. Dividend Growth Investor

Dividend Growth Investor Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you could start with my blog at dividendgrowth dot blogspot dot com. Ot check out TheDiv-Net dot com.

Or just search for dividends or dividend investing in google.

18. adjahar

adjahar Peon

Best Answers:
    And what's your alternative then...bidvertiser?

adjahar, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  19. Phultu

Phultu Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a teenager, and earning $10 certainly isn't good enough for me, but any money is good money. I used to earn some $300/day but in the end the market got saturated :( .

Oh well, I'll be okay with the $10, no worries. After all $310 per month isn't bad.

Phultu, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  20. steventruman

steventruman Banned

Best Answers:
    it's a good achievement.... while others earn .10 daily

steventruman, Jul 23, 2008 IP