1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are people happy earning $10 a day?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dolin88, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i make approx 100$ per day and my parents want to kick me
    out of the house, 3000$/month in my house is nothing

Danielregwan, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  2. tetik77

tetik77 Peon

Best Answers:
    extra money is always good :)

tetik77, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  3. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    As soon as my daily adsense earning reaches $50, then I could say I am safe to leave my job .. :)

silveraden, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  4. moneydude

moneydude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I remember good old times when I hit $10/day, now I am at $100+ everyday ;) I mean joy is gone now, now I am working on it only because of money ( Living from adsense ).

With adsense and my image hosting sites + hositng company + ebooks I make about $5-7k/month and it's not that hard to live with this :p ( Now I earn 60-70%+ more then before, when I was working 8h/day booring office job for someone else. )

Now I work approx., 3-5h /day.

So yeah, I am happy with adsense so far :p

moneydude, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  5. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i used to make 5k$/month but now zango pay less :eek:

Danielregwan, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  6. error47

error47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would be happy getting $10 a day. I have another job of course, but if I made $10 I would get a car and the $300 a month would go towards the monthly payments, or buy an ipod in a month. It's not really that bad, I wish I made a steady $10 a day.

error47, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  7. christian231

christian231 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can get 1000 unique visitors per day, even in a so so niche, you should be able to make $10 a day. My free game site only gets about 1200-1500 unique visitors per day, and with about 135 clicks I"m making $10-$20 per day. I have good keyword rankings and 90% of my traffic is organic Google traffic. As always, traffic is the key.

christian231, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  8. squat

squat Peon

Best Answers:
    The mistake you make is making a website that is only for making money. I made a site that is about a hobby I like. I have tons of competition in this niche and it wasn't a great idea. But I didn't make it to make money, I made it for myself. So far I've made a little less than it costs to host it so I feel that I'm doing ok. I make a lot less than 10/day and I would definately like to do better than I am, but in the mean time a little bit of money is better than no money.

I recently stumbled upon this great forum and have been doing lots of reading. This place is great for ideas on how to place your ads, but the only way to get them to make you money is by traffic. I hope you do better in the future.

squat, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  9. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its called a stepping stone. 10 dollars a day is better than the vast majority of people. However youd be crazy to depend on Google adsense only. You need to use multiple options, it pays better.

domainer_10, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  10. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

1000 uniques a day is a lot for just one site. I have 16 active sites and none INDIVIDUALLY come close to that (the closest one to it gets about 650 unique visits a day).

11. Vonman

Vonman Peon

Best Answers:
    I make around $50 a month which is fine for me because I have no bills so it is all just extra spending money. Also it is money I do almost nothing to earn ;)

Vonman, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  12. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree with this.

It's a real success to see that something you've been working on is starting to pay off. It's a starting point and if you can earn 10$ a week you can earn 100$ a week if you put in it more time, experiment a little etc...

It's always smart to have reachable goals and when you achieve them you set new, higher ones.

JoseArmando, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  13. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    I think $10 per day *per site* is pretty good especially if you have 100+ websites. :)

I have the 100 websites but only about 20 of them are making $10 per day from Adsense but that's not counting ClickBank, Abrite, Chitika, PJN, NBA, CJ and direct advertising that have some of my sites earning as much as $50 per day on average.

Bryce, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  14. scentless

scentless Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing is, if you manage to gain 10$ a day from 1 site or 5-6 small sites, this means you can keep going on and keep making new sites and sooner or later those 10$ will become 20$ and so on...

It's all about finding what works for you, than you can just repeat it over and over again.

scentless, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  15. Kengeki

Kengeki Peon

Best Answers:
    My anime site has been up for a week, and everyday has made $8-12 a day, why am I happy? Because:

A. My site is new
    B. It's only 1 site.
    C. It's more then nothing.

I understand $10/day isn't much, but thats why you make more sites, or use 2 different add companies. Making $50/day on 1 site is tough, some do it, but is very tough. $10/day is great for 1 site. You could easily make a couple more sites to generate even more money.

Kengeki, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  16. simstar

simstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone has got to start somewhere. I been up there with decent earning websites and now im back down where I started but each milestone is important and $10 just happens to be a stage.

simstar, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  17. nuke007

nuke007 Peon

Best Answers:
    $10 is good revenue, although sky is limit. If you have few sites earning in same range just do the math and it becomes big amount.
    Thanks

nuke007, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  18. ThoughtPunk

ThoughtPunk Active Member

Best Answers:
    $10 a day from adsense will allow me to golf ever other day for free. =)

ThoughtPunk, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  19. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

wow sounds like a good niche. Too bad I don't know anything about anime.

20. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are earning $10 a day and would like to keep it, then fine. but if you target a higher sum of money, it's better to sell the useless sites (because your attention should be focused to the higher sum) and you should put efforts on the new goal. And, never invest money into a business/site that will bring you not the maximum amount of money it can bring, in other words don't invest your money into a niche that is not 100% profitable.

wounded1987, Jul 21, 2008 IP