1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are CPM advertising networks so picky

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by jimmyt200388, Aug 1, 2013.

I cant seem to find a decent CPM advertising network that will accept my site. My site is fairly new but I cannot promote it until i know I have some adverts in place to make money back.

I get refused for not enough traffic but they have never seen my analytics?!

My site is stockola.com and it is a really useful site that web masters can use to get free images why would they not want to use my website?!

jimmyt200388, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  2. cripperz

cripperz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure why. But you might want to try those popunder networks that supports asian traffic sites. if they work for asian traffics, its obvious they are big enough to support international, see my list of reviews that i personally tried for Singapore / Malaysia traffic - http://blog.cripperz.sg/2013/08/15/best-popunder-ad-networks-for-asian-international-traffics/

cripperz, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  3. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what traffic volume do you have now

A.G, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  4. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using edomz cpv network over 3 year now, and set only 1 pop ad per user session, it works good without annoying my site visitor, since most of my traffic is from Asia, I earn mostly between $2-3 for each 1000 visitors

parkppc, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  5. Garywell

Garywell Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try propellerads.com

Garywell, Sep 19, 2013 IP