1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion why am I selling this?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by mytechiestuff, Jan 16, 2022.

As a regular buyer of sites, some of them from here in DP, may I say that it is not atall important fir me as to why a person is selling the site.

The honest answer, "for the money" is quite rare in a reply to that question in any case, with "have no time to run it" being the popular response.

For a buyer the two most important questions, which should be the first two in the list, would be what the website does and why is it better than the competition.

mytechiestuff, Jan 16, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is not clear to me what you are suggesting regarding the operation of the DP Forums. Are you suggesting that a new Section be put in place to discuss the topic of buying/selling websites?

jrbiz, Jan 17, 2022 IP
  3. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not atall.
    Simply add a couple of questions for sellers, before the "why am I selling this site".

First being a very brief description of what the site does.
    Second, why it is better than its competitors.

The above information is universally provided for any product or service for sale.

mytechiestuff, Jan 17, 2022 IP