1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why am I not making sales?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by jonathanvillagomez90, Aug 3, 2021.

Based on some of the last posts I figured that increasing sales is a mile stone for a lot of people on ecommerce. I know how confusing it can be with managing the store and running ads at the same time. Currently I’m finding out how to make your lives simpler. I only have to questions that will help understand your situation even better.
    1. What holds you from not increasing your sales?
    2. What other issues do you have? (Maybe this is stopping you from increasing sales)
    Thanks in advance. Looking forward to your answers and give some advice.

jonathanvillagomez90, Aug 3, 2021 IP
  2. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are few ways to improve sales, depending on many factors, as each ecommerce website is different:

1. improve traffic metrics - more people who visit the store, more chances to sell
    2. improve quality of traffic to the store - the more targeted visitors are, the better chances to make sales
    3. improve conversion rates - meaning putting together a superior sales funnel, converting visitors into buyers or at least getting them to subscribe to the email list, so that you can continue the conversation with them.

And then, of course, it depends on your Unique Selling Proposition (what makes you different from the truckload of other sellers), branding, products, prices, the clientele you can attract etc.

dojodesign, Aug 3, 2021 IP