1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Adsense Rejects This Site?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by emily008, Nov 25, 2015.

Hi friends this is (HowToCode.pk) my friend's website and she is from Pakistan. She wants to get Google Adsense for her website and she applied two times but still not get Google Adsense. What is the problem both the time the reply from Adsense is that increase user experience and get more organic traffic. Please help.

emily008, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
  3. RighteousBrett

RighteousBrett Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you want google to place ads on your site, it has to be on the 5 W's... Who is it for, why is it necessary, will it profit, when did it launch, and what is it.

RighteousBrett, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think a 3rd grader could write articles better than the ones on this site

pmf123, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  5. Adsoid.com

Adsoid.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I guess the above answers all your questions. If you write such bad articles no advertiser will benefit from being placed onto your website.

Adsoid.com, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  6. DYTW

DYTW Peon

Best Answers:
    Your link is missing. Is it the same as the one given by Agent000 below? If yes, the 2 links clearly showed that the website is a (Made For Adsense (MFA) website and will be rejected by Google. You should only use such MFA websites only after your Adsense account has been approved and not use them to try and apply for Adsense.

You are being sarcastic, right?

Actually, it is very easy to get an Adsense account. You just need to write about 15 - 20 original articles on some niches that interest you. It would have been very helpful if I show you all how I did it but I am unwilling to insert the link in here to the actual website that I created specially to get my Adsense approved by Google for fear that saboteurs in here will click bomb the Adsense Ads that I have displayed there.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    DYTW, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1. No. The site is poorly written useless junk which is why it got rejected.
    2. Yes. WTF are they doing pretending to be an adsense expert by blogging about it and have no freakin idea about adsense?

Agent000, Dec 24, 2015 IP
    sarahk and pmf123 like this.