1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why a blog and not a website?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by ranman1973, Aug 31, 2009.

1. 5530xm

5530xm Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogs are good for individuals who want to share their views, while website is good for organizations.

5530xm, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  2. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agrre 100% with this ..... website rank higher then a blog in search.... thats more true ................. you need both

blog, site, forums are different in how they display relevancy online ................... I have many blogs ..... and use them daily....

my websites get more traffic though

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
    Aaron111, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    That's not true ! There is no correlation to your position in the Serp's to if you have a website or a blog.
    It will rank because of it's content, SEO, Age, incoming links, and quality of the site, what ever platform it's built on.

Stop trying to put all blogs into one neat little category. Those days have been over for a long time.
    You can use a blogging platform for what ever you want...e commerce, company website, forum, membership site, landing page, affiliate marketing, wiki, directory, online teaching....anything.
    Almost anything you can do online, you can do on "blogging" platforms if you know what you are doing.

hmansfield, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  4. NazStory

NazStory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blog is a website. Forum is a website. Social networking app is a website.

NazStory, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  5. BuritPari

BuritPari Peon

Best Answers:
    i use both

and blogs mainly to interact with prospect or buyers

site = minisite

BuritPari, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  6. fr@nc!z

fr@nc!z Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup. In terms of creating new pages, blog has more advantage over a typical website. Of course, the more often you add up a new page, the more frequent SE bots will visit your website / weblog. Mostly, blogs are cwarl more often than a typical website, that is why blogging is very important. I suggest that make a blog under your website (make it as a subfolder, just what matt cutt did to his website)

fr@nc!z, Sep 30, 2009 IP