1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why 95% Of You Will Fail in 2011 - #1 Reason Why You will Not Make Money Online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cmorley, Jan 3, 2011.

1. olapeju

olapeju Peon

Best Answers:
    You are correct, great and correct mindset should be put in place in other to achieve success else, years will be rolling out without any tangible achievement.

olapeju, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  2. trimchic

trimchic Active Member

Best Answers:
    REally long post!!! you have very good points though sometimes its easier wished than done. Online business is hard these days

trimchic, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  3. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice criticism, I agree many people fail since their belief system no longer applies, people fail to grasp that the net is dynamic, what may work one day might be oblivious in a few months, always producing new ideas is the way to go

golfpro1, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  4. tyscn

tyscn Guest

Best Answers:
    Everything is going to possible unless you take action on it.

tyscn, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  5. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply.

I disagree with this - "Online Business is hard these days..."

What is that supposed to mean?

It is hard if you believe it is hard. You have to pick your niche and focus on your niche. You will win and make money... however, you need to pick a niche that you can realistically beat. You can't just go head on with someone who has ton of money to spend on a top keyword.

I don't believe it is hard. I actually believe today it is rather easy to make money on the internet given that you have a strategy to follow.

Find a mentor. It will be easy.

cmorley, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  6. Getrealnow

Getrealnow Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, just take action, it is that easy.

Getrealnow, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  7. Ella Marie

Ella Marie Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, take action - preferably building your emailing lists as you go - so important.

Ella Marie, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  8. giancarlo

giancarlo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I find this thread very interesting.

giancarlo, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  9. exilonv

exilonv Peon

Best Answers:
    attitude determines your altitude. Good read, thanks for sharing!

One thing I learnt - have a dream/goal

exilonv, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  10. jdjenkins

jdjenkins Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really good post - it's got people thinking and discussing goals and motivation if nothing else! I have been going through the common problem of jumping between too many things, and spending too much time (and money!) learning/researching without actually doing much......So, it's been very useful for me to read this - thanks for taking the time to post it,

best wishes,

JJ.

jdjenkins, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  11. jessicaloreen

jessicaloreen Member

Best Answers:
    advance thanks for the post because i haven't finished it yet but looking interesting

jessicaloreen, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  12. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Now it is the beginning of a new month, nine month after the post, wondering how many people have been successful on your businesses that you've started at the beginning of the year. Just thought I would drop by and check with the fans here.

Are you successful thus far in 2011? Are you reaching the goals you've set out at the beginning of the year?

cmorley, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  13. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    I've posted this exactly a year ago. I would like to know how many of you have actually kept your goals and make money on the internet. How many of you tried but failed? and how many of you gave up after Jan 2011?

I think it would be interesting for us to hear from each and every one of you that are trying so hard to make money on the internet.

I personally - didn't keep up with the goals I had at the beginning of 2011. Lots of reason but it shouldn't be an excuse. I am hoping to do better this year.

cmorley, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  14. tenzho

tenzho Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I start joining Internet Marketing last year January 1st.

I started doing PTC sites and earn $ 5 in my paypal account, after a month, the site shut down. I gave up on PTC

I started Blogging and tried to earn money with adsense. I join a site that exchange traffic with other sites automatically, and got my adsense account banned. I gave up on Blogging.

I shift to doing Adf.ly . And earned $ 5 in my paypal account. After a month, I got my youtube account suspended for using copyrighted songs too much. I have up on Adf.ly

I found out Squidoo and start writing lens for it. After 3 months, I earned $ 2 in my paypal account. I became lazy after I got that moneyand gave up on Squidoo.

After that, I wrote an 70-pages e-book and have no idea what to do after that. So I put in on a few site waiting it to be sold...and no result.

Yep, I kinda fail in 2011

tenzho, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is true in ANY industry.

To be successful anywhere one must become an expert in his field and never give up.

Winner never quit and quitters never win.

mmerlinn, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  16. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that in order to be a successful online salesman, you need to look at things from the perception of the customer

golfpro1, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  17. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the detail of your success last year. Take last year as an experience and improve on it this year.

Would you say that if you had not tried to outsmart the norm with your blogging, that you will probably have a successful blog today? That you would have not got your adsense banned if you hadn't joined traffic exchange sites?

One lesson I see from your experience is that you are jumping from one to next without stopping to see how you can fix the problem with the first. Keeping your mind clear and focusing on one goal is going to make you money. Jumping all over the place is only going to add confusion and to eventually failure.

Working smart is very important. If not a co-founder, you need to have someone like a mentor that you can bounce off ideas to make sure you are off to the races with the right tools.

LOL... yes I am with you but many people don't remember this often.

Thanks for your feedback guys. Customers are your #1 fans. You need to treat them with the fullest respect. Without them your business is nothing.

cmorley, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  18. tenzho

tenzho Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you.

Yeah I realize last year I jump from one plan to another plan. This doesn't work for me in a month, I swap to another.
    Another thing is that I refuse to invest on domain and hosting.

I just realize how important is it to get a dot com instead of blogspot dot com.
    Currently building my blog and giving free e-book in exchange for mailing list.

tenzho, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  19. retwedia

retwedia Member

Best Answers:
    Last year I developed Twitrax.com (now tweetjamz.com), Retwedia.com, FixFollow.com, NHHRadio.com and a few other websites and made a lot of money.
    2011 was great for me online. 2012 has started off better.

retwedia, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  20. tenzho

tenzho Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That was great. I hope this year I can make it up to your level.

tenzho, Jan 9, 2012 IP