1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why 7 day wait period?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by philipstorer, Jul 31, 2009.

So, I'd like to post in the buyer/seller section of the forum. I have reviewed 10 sites as required in the FAQ, but I have to wait another week to try to get a css/xhtml developer for a project that needs to start sooner rather than later. Why the 7 day wait period?

Thanks,
    Phil

philipstorer, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can respond to people offering services already.

digitalpoint, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  3. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    If you find a developer that has made a thread, then you can just PM them.

calum, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  4. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    First, a lot of people misread that - you do not have to do 10 site reviews. You need ten posts in order to start your own site review thread. You need 25 posts to start a marketplace / BST thread to hire someone or sell something (and you have to be a member for 14 days, not 7).

As Shawn noted, you can still respond to others in BST - you just can't start your own thread. However, please read the rules first, and not that you cannot post to say you're interested in a deal - if you see someone advertising something you need, PM them about it. Save posts for things like questions that apply to everyone and reviews after the deal.

jhmattern, Jul 31, 2009 IP