1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

whos actually making 5k a month selling on clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gimmecashnow, Feb 21, 2009.

1. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes::p:p
    And good quality paper as well :)

alexs464, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  2. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or a gullible cashier - I was at walmart once when a cashier tried to get the manager to bring her change for a thousand dollar bill with a picture of George Bush on it.

venrooy, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  3. ILovePPC

ILovePPC Peon

Best Answers:
    Just depend on the person, and, $5000/mo is not impossible.

ILovePPC, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  4. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :eek::p:

Come on man, you gotta be kidding...

alexs464, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  5. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    My best month was 1.8k without refunds. Add in the refund my best month was right around 1.5k then :)

I promote clickbank part-time as I like to focus my time on building membership sites.

snotb4ll, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  6. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    5k is easy :p

mill123, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  7. orionsky60403

orionsky60403 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you guys saying 5k for just 1 product? How many different sites are you guys running at once?
    Ive been doing so much research lately and im going through information overload.

orionsky60403, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  8. Squidoodle

Squidoodle Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, 5k+ :)

Squidoodle, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  9. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Information overload is a problem that can be tremendous on the net.

To avoid it, make a plan - there are many ways to earn money online, pick just one. Concentrate on just that one business model. Then set down some simple goals. For example, if you want to earn money with a blog, perhaps by affiliate marketing, your weekly goals might look something like this:

1. Research three long-tail keywords to use for article marketing.
    2. Write 3 Articles titled and SEO'd to these keywords, submit to Ezinearticles.com
    3. Write 3 new blog posts this week.
    4. Post comments at 10 different blogs related to your niche. (With a great signature line!)
    5. Post replies at 5 of your favorite forums, such as the Warrior's Forum, or Digital Point. (Ditto on the signature line!)

Then do this week after week. Obviously, to the experienced, this will seem like a pretty lightweight set of goals, as you become experienced, doubling or tripling these numbers might be preferable.

But the trick is to actually do the work, on a regular basis... by doing this - you'll avoid the Internet Overload that is so easy to end up with all the time.

It's easy to flit from one project to the next. I end up tempted by many things - and as long as I have my primary goals met for the day, then I'll play with new ideas... but if you get tempted by each new way to make money, you never end up actually doing anything.

My two cents worth, anyway...

Khadaji, Feb 27, 2009 IP
    gunners likes this.
  10. vstard

vstard Guest

Best Answers:
    I think its possible.

vstard, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  11. SDG-Nick

SDG-Nick Peon

Best Answers:
    Easily possible if you put the effort in.

SDG-Nick, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  12. ziplok

ziplok Peon

Best Answers:
    You just hit the nail on the head. If you learn one thing from this thread, this should be it.

One other thing to take away... In my earlier forays into internet marketing, I was very overwhelmed and jumped from system to system, bought ebook after ebook, videos, subscription sites, you name it. I was into links, articles, affiliates, my own ebooks and videos, about 12 different sites with no content to speak of.. I got nowhere fast.

Then I just started with a few things each day, 5 or 10 things I had stuck in a darn spreadsheet, and kept doing them over and over, for a few weeks before I started to see results. The rest is history.

ziplok, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  13. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    "To do" lists are very powerful things. Simply having a list of stuff that you need to get done in front of you forces you to focus. More focus means more work gets done, and more completed work means more money.

Think long and hard about a new venture before you get into it, then dedicate at least 1 month of serious work to it before you give up and move on to something else. If it's clearly not going anywhere and you can honestly say you've been working hard at it, then ditch it. But, in all likelihood, you'll probably be making some money by then.

Just as an example: a year ago, I spent a whole month writing one article a day promoting a fitness product. One article a day. That's nothing, right? It took me 20-30 minutes each day to get it written, tweaked and submitted.

To this day, I'm still making sales from those articles. I still get checks in the post from those articles. Not a lot mind you, but imagine if I'd done that every month between then and now. Imagine if I'd written 5 articles a day instead of 1. Success builds on success. Now get to it! :)

TigerPublishing, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  14. virusdevil

virusdevil Member

Best Answers:
    make about $1000 a day

virusdevil, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  15. ripit

ripit Peon

Best Answers:
    I made sixteen dollars in three months. I guess I need to get my hands on some good affiliate training. 5k a month sounds spectacular. Where is the best place to learn how to make that kind of money with CB?

ripit, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  16. SDG-Nick

SDG-Nick Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help anyone make this kind of money promoting our Dieting Product. If you want details PM me or check my thread:
    hxxp://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1248185

SDG-Nick, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  17. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    @ripit - hang around here for a bit, and ask for advice :)

Your common sense will probably tell you most of what you need to know. Eg..

1. Find an offer.
    2. Get your ad in front of prospective buyer's eyes.

How you do 1 and 2 can vary greatly, but it all boils down to the same thing eventually. How you do 2 is pretty much only limited by your imagination.

TigerPublishing, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  18. gimmecashnow

gimmecashnow Peon

Best Answers:
    lol... well i have 2 products... not one affiliate has signed up..

gimmecashnow, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  19. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    the funny thing is, EVERY vendor will tell you how GREAT his product is, how great it converts.

In reality, i hardly see those claimed conversion rates. ESPECIALLY not for PPC where you pay good money and need 100 clicks to get one conversion.

I think some of you vendors dont know about the reality of how hard it is for affiliates sometimes.

I see that all the time with your recommended "keywords" on the affiliate pages, which are WAY TOO broad
    to have ANY ROI or have any chance to be successful on AdWords.

Eg...maverick money makers...much luck using keywords like "make money" where you pay $0.80++ per click.

EVERY vendor tells me how great his product converts, and how easy it is blah blah blah

I really want to know how the so called "super affiliates" make their $1000/day from CB..i really want to know.

For a vendor, its really, really easy to make some mediocre product, and then say:

Get rich, just sign up and promote our product, use some keywords on AdWords like "make money", "get rich"...and two months later you made millions because our product is so great <--- BULLS*** squared.

Same thing with products where an avg conversion rate is about 70+/- clicks....and then you get $19 commission after having spent $30 on adwords

to be good on CB, it needs either:

Really good organic traffic and MINIMAL spending on Ads.

Or:

Very well researched long-tail keywords and conversion testing what exactly converts.

Its NOT that easy with clickbank.

GeorgR., Mar 5, 2009 IP
    NCMedia likes this.
  20. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^^Well said George +1.

It all depends on how you play the game. Don't rely on one campaign to one product and your first go to bring you mega bucks. Expect your first few campaigns to make you go "Sh!t, I should have done..." and learn from them. Don't just be a marketer, properly endorse products/flip campaigns that you believe in or KNOW will make money once you do a few split tests etc. 5K is def. doable, there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands that make their partial to full living from CB and the top 2-5% are making boat loads more...

NCMedia, Mar 5, 2009 IP