1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

whoops !

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by mnemtsas, Oct 12, 2005.

1. ProductivePC

ProductivePC Peon

Best Answers:
    We have now begun to move back up to the first page. We are now on the second page in all data centers for our keyword phrase.

ProductivePC, Nov 8, 2005 IP
  2. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    It's strange, I track 40 keywords with the DP keyword tracker, half have never been ranked by Google but since the Jagger update every term that was ranking has now dropped out of the rankings completely, this is from four different sites. All of them have the coop on them but I'm not about to blame the coop because my PR is holding or has improved.
    One would think if Google was going to penalise sites for being in the coop they would drop the PR as well as the keyword terms.

Cyclops, Nov 28, 2005 IP
  3. ProductivePC

ProductivePC Peon

Best Answers:
    What Jagger did as place the sandbox on links as well. It now wants to see those links on those pages when it comes back to those web sites as well. Well, the bad thing about this is that COOP changes links every refresh unless they have their settings set to static or semi-static like ours.

Next bad thing about that (I believe) will be the fact that some link exchange page automatically move your link to the next page as they get more and more links or they do link rotation which could also play against Jaggers rules.

I can tell you this. Since we have changed over our web site to the new site we went from 700 pages listed with many top 3 placements to totally dropping out of every search engine with 24 pages listed so apparently they all have listed something of importance with how man pages you have listed with them. I guess we have to wait to see if we come back up once all of our pages become available. (and right before xmas... doh!)

ProductivePC, Nov 28, 2005 IP