1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who wants to share hosting with me?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by nitrofour, Jul 19, 2006.

These are my server specs:

Dual Opteron 244
    2GB RAM
    200GB 7,200RPM HDD
    100Mbit shared connection
    Unlimited bandwidth
    Located in Chicago

Dedicated server

I'm currently paying $275/mo for this (no set-up fee) and I am looking for someone else who might have hosting needs and therefor would help me with the monthly payment. I'm only running websites (and not more than 5) on this box-- I have no IRCD or game servers running.

However, I will listen to what you guys might want if you were to help out. I'm only looking for one other individual who would pay a minimum of $100/mo. This would equate to them perhaps having their own hi-capacity game server, internet radio station, or something along those lines. We'll decide what works for both us.

If you're interested, give me a shout via PM and I'll respond ASAP. No speculators please-- my time is precious! :)

Thanks for reading,

Julian

nitrofour, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  2. nitrofour

nitrofour Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to mention that the is server pre-paid, and I can happily provide contacts for reassuring myself as a host.

nitrofour, Jul 19, 2006 IP