1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who uses Magento 2 for ecommerce business?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Paul Reviz, Mar 23, 2020.

Can you share your experience of working with that platform?
    Is that so expensive as everyone tells?

Paul Reviz, Mar 23, 2020 IP
  2. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have already been working with Magento almost 3 years. Now I'm working on Magento 2 migration, https://elogic.co/services/magento-2-migration/.
    What I can say, it's not so easy. But it's possible. It offers a huuuge amount of great functionalities.
    Yes, this platform is expensive and not so easy as Shopify or WP, but only for its scalability, flexibility and functionality I choose Magento. Moreover, Magento Open Source is free of charge. Although, Magento requires a good hosting environment and store management. In comparison to other platforms that will operate rather well anywhere, Magento will perform badly if the website is not accurately hosted and setup.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    HelgaHlg, Mar 23, 2020 IP
  3. elaine869

elaine869 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! I use. I chose it because my plans are anbitious and I'm planning to scale my business. Also Magento is the right solution for large companies and enterprises, which require advanced functionality and a high level of customization. About other aspects you can read here

elaine869, Jul 16, 2020 IP