1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who submits to social sites for a service fee?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by bluemanteam, Jul 19, 2008.

I've seen lists of 100 or more social bookmarking sites. I'm not keen on getting accounts on all of them, just because of the time involved. I'd rather write content.

Is there anyone that offers a service to submit links to these sites with there account so I don't need to register, but rather just provide the url.

Thanks

bluemanteam, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  2. kg_lew

kg_lew Peon

Best Answers:
    don't bother paying a fee when you can do it for free yourself... doesn't even take long...

kg_lew, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  3. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    allout, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  4. shm03

shm03 Peon

Best Answers:
    Onlywire, just make an account for loads and you get easy decent backlinks as long as your content is good...

Shmoe

shm03, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  5. richromo

richromo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting an account on most of these sites is really only a few minutes per site. I think it is worth it to sign up to most if not all of them depending on the nature of your site. I am not much of a fan of automated submission in this or any other area to tell you the truth as I would rather the sign up be accurate, as well as the submission be the way I want it. your call!

richromo, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  6. richromo

richromo Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the heads up on infractiions, either I didnt read it or I didnt read it. good to know!

richromo, Jul 19, 2008 IP