1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who should own HuangYan Island - China or Phillipine?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mwong, May 11, 2012.

Curious to hear your thoughts. Go ahead.
    One sentence pleasessssseeee

mwong, May 11, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Phili , because they're not asshats .

ApocalypseXL, May 11, 2012 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is my understanding that all Filipinos are terrorists.

Obamanation, May 11, 2012 IP
  4. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thats Pin Pin Pula ! LOL !

popotalk, May 11, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Only a jihadist minority which is being actively crushed by their military . The Phili is one place in S-E Asia (except Thailand) where you can find people that don't want you dead and don't proclaim vast superiority over you . Plenty of racism and stupidity to go around but compared with the rest of that region it actually is a sane place . They're only major problem is overpopulation - but they actually admit they have a problem and don't claim that "they'll be fine and harvest resources from the moon" .

ApocalypseXL, May 11, 2012 IP
  6. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Grimm, May 14, 2012 IP
  7. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    Huangyan island is not an island. It's a shoal named Scarborough Shoal and belongs to the Philippines by virtue of the United Nations Convention On the Law of The Sea (UNCLOS). The convention stipulates that member countries must respect maritime boundaries of each other and provides that anything within 200 nautical miles from the water's edge of a country belongs to that country as part of its exclusive economic zone (EEZ)Scarborough is just 220 kilometers (140 nautical miles) from Zambales province in Luzon the northern part of the Philippines facing the South China Sea, and therefore well within the Philippines's EEZ. By contrast the shoal is 800 nautical miles from the nearest beach in China facing east and is clearly outside China's EEZ. Why this standoff between them? And recently, China says the entire Philippines belongs to it..gulp! Does it mean that all islands, reefs, jutting mountains and shoals on the Indian Ocean belong to India? Oh my..!

warloky, May 14, 2012 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I believe it belongs to the Philippines.

Rebecca, May 14, 2012 IP
  9. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    let them war and see who will come out as winner. My stake goes to China for sure.

Komicwords, May 14, 2012 IP
  10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Certainly hope it won't come to anything like that. However, I believe we (United States) have an agreement with the Philippines for defense.

Rebecca, May 14, 2012 IP
  11. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    What!! Have you ever been to a SE Asian country? Stupid, ignorant statement in the extreme.

I am a regular visitor to Asian countries and have to say that I have rarely come across anyone that could not be described as friendly and accommodating. They are a delightful people across a broad range of nations and firmly believe in the adage "Live and Let Live". I have trips planned for Vietnam, Cambodia, Bali and Thailand over the next year.

Nothing planned for any European nation as I have found them to be rude and arrogant.

boblord666, May 14, 2012 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    You seem to be forgetting that the Phili is backed up by 15 NATO CAGS ;)

Extreme stupidity seems to be on your side atheist troll . You never seen the backhand communications calling "all Americans are stupid and spoiled" , "the white devils must be destroyed" and "Europe will be much better once the Hans rule it for the CPC" . So spare me the 2 cents hypocrisy , visit NK for a wake up call .

ApocalypseXL, May 14, 2012 IP
  13. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    I speak from experience - you speak from ignorance.

boblord666, May 14, 2012 IP
  14. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    Is their President Noy Aquino a terrorist? Is their boxing champ Manny Pacquiao a terrorist? I have ten friends who are Filipino citizens who I'm sure are not terrorists. If their population is 90 million and your remove my friends as well as Aquino and Pacquiao from your list, it's a mighty huge group of terrorists you've still got in there. Now, how does it feel if other people should generalize things like you do and say that all Obama believers are hordes of misinformed oafs who were swept off their feet during the election with romantic promises of change coming to America only to be disillusioned by the prospect of new taxes to bankroll an unpopular health care policy?

warloky, May 14, 2012 IP
  15. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    The jihadist minority is not engaged in jihad or holy wars of any kind although really all wars aren't holy at all. That minority group is called Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) and yes, fighting for an independent state in the southern part of the Philippines. Their struggle has been eternal under different rebel groups and names dating back well into the colonial era after Spain sold the Philippines to America in the 1800s. Before this time, Spain ravaged the Philippines as a colony for about 300 years and when it was America's turn to abuse the natives it was then that the Muslims probably didn't want any of it anymore. It's like the Muslim Filipinos don't trust the Christian Filipinos who are the group that's now trying to colonize the Muslims following the example of the Spanish and Americans.

Last edited: May 14, 2012
    warloky, May 14, 2012 IP
  16. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    LOL , right because chat longs and audio recordings are ignorant . What's the next lunacy you'll produce ?

@warloky MILF srsly ? You guys couldn't find a better acronym for yourselves ?

ApocalypseXL, May 14, 2012 IP
  17. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Even terrorists need a bit of humour sometimes ;)

Grimm, May 14, 2012 IP
  18. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They drive around in mini-vans and wear spandex.

Rebecca, May 14, 2012 IP
  19. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I'm serious. Just try your luck in the southern Philippines and see if you can come out alive with your swaggering scyth..

warloky, May 15, 2012 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Shooting pinoy MILFs on automatic . Yep , that still sound like fun . Anyway pay me enough and I'll be glad to come down there to do some shooting :cool:

ApocalypseXL, May 15, 2012 IP