1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

who says Google's accurate? PayPal at no.7 for real estate query!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by sameerpanjwani, Oct 27, 2005.

1. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally think the fist results of the SERP's are not what the user is looking for.. But if you look over to the right of the page...

-RonMo

ronmojohny, Oct 27, 2005 IP
  2. king_cobra

king_cobra Peon

Best Answers:
    This is because for them relevant results means their page popping up in top.

king_cobra, Oct 27, 2005 IP
  3. puzzlebox

puzzlebox Guest

Best Answers:
    what if what you want is a site which "sells", have the text link "home" more and is fast.. isn't paypal what you wanted? :p

puzzlebox, Oct 27, 2005 IP
  4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I totally missed your post in the swarm that came right after.

McDar's theory was very good and for a while looked like it was correct. I haven't seen any more proof on my sites that it is, but time will tell.

I only lost ranking on one site, and I had a bunch of other sites go up quite a lot for many terms. The irrelevance I am seeing comes from the random listings that flat out don't belong where they end up being ranked. So far, I have only seen more ebay, craigslist, about and other listings begin to appear in the SERPS as the update continues.

Maybe if the ebay listings or craigslist posts weren't expired I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it. Realistically I don't think anyone can consider these relevant sites that add quality to the overall search results.

jestep, Oct 27, 2005 IP