1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who is your favorite team? Adwords...and???

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by antonaf, May 2, 2005.

As an advertiser who is your favorite team with Adwords?

Myself, I get great results when I use Adwords, FindWhat, and 7Search all at the same time.

I would think Adwords & Overture for most but Overture does not work well for me for some reason. What about you? Who is your winning team??

antonaf, May 2, 2005 IP
  2. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like Adwords in combination with 7Search, GoClick and SearchFeed. Adwords works well for business terms like web hosting and developing and the others work well with personal interest like ringtones and instant messaging.

tbarr60, May 2, 2005 IP
  3. antonaf

antonaf Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks tbarr60 for sharing.

Is this it...are we the only ones who have favorite teams??? I know others out there have their favorite advertising platforms which work well together. What's your winning team?

antonaf, May 3, 2005 IP
  4. indianherbcare

indianherbcare Banned

Best Answers:
    which one is good for heathcare/hearbal medicine issues? I never tried searchfeed

indianherbcare, May 3, 2005 IP
  5. dirtdog1960theone

dirtdog1960theone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Question if you don't mind -- You use adwords to get the traffic and then monetarize the page by putthing those advertisers on it. I thought google did not like that. Well that is what I recall reading in forums. I must be thinking about adsense, correct?

I am in commission junction and got an email from askjeeves affiliate program asking me to join. Have not tried them though.

Ebay would seem to be a good one also.

dirtdog1960theone, May 12, 2005 IP
  6. antonaf

antonaf Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are thinking about Adsense. Having multiple contextual targeted advertisements on the same page as Google Adsense is a breach of their contract and against the rules. I do not practice anything as the such.

When I said I use Adwords, FindWhat, and 7Search at the same time...I mean in terms of publishing. I publish my website through each platform to generate a larger market share.

antonaf, May 12, 2005 IP
  7. dirtdog1960theone

dirtdog1960theone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ahh okay thanks. You are publishing your site on 7search etc. with pay per click correct?

dirtdog1960theone, May 12, 2005 IP
  8. antonaf

antonaf Banned

Best Answers:
    That's right.

antonaf, May 12, 2005 IP
  9. desimasalaforums

desimasalaforums Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Adwords with Rediff Pay4Clicks

desimasalaforums, May 13, 2005 IP
  10. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Whats the traffic like from Findwhat and Rediff Pay4Clicks or others that aren't related to Google.... and what is the cost like in relation to Adwords.

I'm just trying to find a cheap alternative to Adwords that I can use for tweaking campaigns before I place them on Adwords.
    I figure if I do it that way then I can find the best terms to use that I can then take across to Adwords which should see the, on hold and disable rate drop significantly.

As it stands if you have a term disabled on Adwords it's gone forever. You can't use it in other campaigns, it's all over......not a very fair or rational system....but then no one ever said Google was fair or rational :p

Cyclops, May 14, 2005 IP
  11. antonaf

antonaf Banned

Best Answers:

FindWhat seems to be a good Adwords alternative for my campaigns. I guess it would come down to the keyword as far as pricing is concerned. I can tell you for most of my targeted keywords that FindWhat is much cheaper than Adwords. For example 1 of my keywords on Google is over 0.60 cents to rank in the top 5 and on FindWhat it is less than 0.08 cents to rank #1. Downside is the FindWhat network is large but not as large as Adwords network. Currently, FindWhat is the best Adwords alternative, IMHO. But there are many out there such as: Azoogle, Quigo, BidClix, Kanoodle, Chitika, BidVertiser, Clicksor, TargetPoint, etc.

As for rediff pay4clicks...I never used it, but is that a strictly India based PPC. Meaning are all publishers India based.

antonaf, May 14, 2005 IP
  12. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response antonaf, rediff pay4clicks is out.

I am looking for a good Adwords alternative where I can target the USA only.
    Theres no point paying for clicks outside the market you are selling into.
    In that respect Adwords is excellent, you can actually target just one city or state.

For starters I will have a close look at FindWhat.

Cyclops, May 14, 2005 IP