1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who is using Pepperjam Network?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011.

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a great and profitable week end. Mine was o.k. but I sadly have to report that my affiliate program earnings remains at $0.00 on all fronts.

I am new to the affiliate game and have regesitered with several of the affiliate programs. One of which is Pepperjam.

Could anyone who is using Pepperjam give me some feeback? Good / Bad...

I really like their site but am kind of wondering how things will progress should I get to the point that I am able to lure unwary consumers to buy through my links!! Thanks!

makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  2. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for introducing me to "Pepperjam". That is a new affiliate network name for me. It will be interesting to see what others have to say about the service. Is it free? What else can you add about its special features or attributes? Everyone has their favorite affiliate networks, but really which one has the best return?

JPC-Sabrina, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Pepperjam is a good network with a bunch of brand offers to choose from :)

mtmjohn, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  4. infimis

infimis Member

Best Answers:
    I used to be actively pushing offers from Pepperjam but I dont find them to be as much of a powerhouse as they once used to be.
    I find you don't have to be with the giants, there are some great medium size Affiliate Networks that are transparent and pay on time.

infimis, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  5. SharkHYIP

SharkHYIP Peon

Best Answers:
    I've Pepperjam account, but since the offer is mostly sale offer I just move to another CPA network

SharkHYIP, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  6. MacS09

MacS09 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a Peperjam account but use it only for one particular offer to complement my Amazon site.

My overall experience:
    The Pepperjam site is extremely slow. Actually, mindnumbingly slow. Getting any reports out of them takes ages.
    Payment is OK once you reach the minimum threshold.

They only act as backoffice for the particular offer I have on my site. The vendor is totally non-responsive and not really worth keeping, especially since the vendor's conversion rate approaches an infinitesimally small number (over 1,000 click throughs in the last 3 months and not one sale). I only retain the product for completeness sake and because Amazon is a lot more expensive on this one. (And because I simoly can't be bothered to re-work this one page. ... I know, I should but...)

Otherwise, I have not found anything else on Pepperjam that fits into my affiliate program.

MacS09, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  7. mynetbuzz

mynetbuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    I just signed up with pepperjam about 3 weeks ago! I like the way it's setup, iam still trying to find my way around the site and just how i will promote products from there. Hoping to make some earning soon.

mynetbuzz, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  8. elvin7

elvin7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pepperjam Network offers the usual affiliate ads and product feeds that you would expect from any affiliate network, with a diverse number of programs. I did a quick runthrough of their entire affiliate program list, all the programs they offer fall well within the AdSense terms, so you should be able to select any of their ads without running afoul with Google content policies, with the possible exception of a couple of lingerie programs including the Playboy store… but in those cases, it would be dependent on the creative chosen.

elvin7, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  9. PackagingSuppliesbymail

PackagingSuppliesbymail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have started using Pepperjam Network a couple of month before. I'm still wondering how to boost my program. I have added some publishers(300+) but my conversion rate is very low. Can anyone suggest, what activities should I follow?

PackagingSuppliesbymail, Jul 19, 2016 IP