1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who is the best SEO Company?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by runelgna, Nov 9, 2013.

Just companies, please do not refer your works. There are some toplists on the net but i don't think that they are true.

runelgna, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  2. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me who are working on the basis of Google webmaster's guild lines, that persons and companies are the best..

azharSEO, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  3. WDclub

WDclub Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on what kind of website you need help for. If it's something local, go with a local agency in your own city. If it's international, DO NOT go with agencies who can only show you local rankings. Keep that in mind for sure.

WDclub, Nov 9, 2013 IP
    runelgna likes this.
  4. enikram

enikram Active Member

Best Answers:
    You would not be able to hire them. I know a few that only deal with budgets starting at $2000 a month for the minimum work and have clients paying them 10s of thousands of dollars per month.
    Some local SEO companies may be better as they have connections in your city and may give you links that are more relevant

enikram, Nov 9, 2013 IP
    runelgna likes this.
  5. Feelme@alone

Feelme@alone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You can check out the top seo companies on here : topseo.com

Here is the list of top seo Companies.

Thanks,
    feelme@alone

Feelme@alone, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  6. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Truth is, a lot of individuals are better than those companies you made mention of and you are shooting yourself in the foot by not caring to know the little guys that knows what works.. Forget the popularity, lots of those companies only know how to publicize and run campaign for their companies and nothing more..

Here is what to look at if you really want to be realistic.

Good SEO cost money, the best form of SEO today is building your own network of links and keeping it private, even the SEO expert who built these type of links won't give you the report despite paying them thousands of dollars, they only assure you of rankings..

Quality links not the type that lands on pages with N/A but about buying aged domains with PR and converting to backlinks to your site.. Home page backlinks.
    Original content
    Relevance
    Do Follow
    Low OBL

To Your Success,
    John

Kanonig, Nov 10, 2013 IP
    GuruCreation and runelgna like this.
  7. AgensHH

AgensHH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I recently used Web Focus LLC , they ranked one of my sites in 6 months.

AgensHH, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  8. phattrance

phattrance Active Member

Best Answers:
    Due to the panda etc updated you can thank your SEO companies for loosing your SEO value on your blogs :p
    Its better to read about SEO and do it yourself, that way you know that you are doing the right seo!

phattrance, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  9. Wasted

Wasted Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is such a thing as the best or worst SEO company. At the end of the day, it's all about finding a service provider you can trust and afford.

It's a well-known fact, albeit a sad fact, that the bigger a company usually is, the larger the client needs to be in-order to receive the appropriate attention and care.

So if you're hiring the biggest SEO name out there, you'd better be a fat client, offering a substatntial budget, to get the results you're after. Otherwise, they are likely to hand your project down to one of their noobs - the way they see it, merely the fact that they've agreed to take you as a client means you should be thanking them.
    In other words, as enikram said - you might be better off with a local company. And as Kanoning said - a lot of individuals are better than the big boys.

So don't be fooled by brand names - do your own research.
    Here are a few things you should be looking at when looking for the right SEO company for you. But first, be sure you know your range of budget.

• What kind of results can the company guarantee? In other words, ask them - how far will my cash take me?
    • How strong are the company's language skills? (the language of your site and audience) - this is a VERY important one
    • What is the technical background of its staff? How many projects revolving your chosen CMS has the company completed to date?
    • Does the company share detailed info about its activity on its clients' behalf?
    • What staffmember exactly will be appointed to your project?
    • Can they share some success stories?
    • What are his/her top SEO principles?
    • What is his/her experience in your niche industry?
    • What kind of incoming links does the comany build for its clients? What are its "red lines" when developing links? (in other words, what kind of linkbuilding will it never do?
    There are more things you need to check, by yourself:
    • What kind of backlinks does the company's site have? (it's not about volume, it's about quality)
    • Does it run a blog? How frequently does it get updated?
    • Can you find any scam reports, rip-off reports or complaints about the company anywhere online? Do the reports seem credible?

And most importantly - what is your inner gut feeling telling you? This is probably the most important yet underrated factor. Do you feel safe doing business with these people? At the end of the day, it's all about trust.

Don't be fooled by brand names, and do your research well. The better you do your homework, the better your results will be and the more money you will save on the long run.

Good luck!

Wasted, Nov 11, 2013 IP
    kingofking and runelgna like this.
  10. tracker22

tracker22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with this comment.

tracker22, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  11. Saikat96

Saikat96 Member

Best Answers:
    Just Check On Google "Humbingbirdupdate safe for google ranking "

Saikat96, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  12. buzzcrowd

buzzcrowd Active Member

Best Answers:
    how about slingshot SEO? they get in Inc 500 list for a couple of years but now they rank in 675

buzzcrowd, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  13. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Two companies that stand out for me are Distilled.net and Branded3.com, but the individual who stands out the most for me (a content marketer - his own content) is Matt Inman (theoatmeal.com). He does exactly what counts - makes people want to share his content. He does this by making comics and making people laugh. People enjoy it and share it. Shock-horror that this kind of stuff is what counts and not hiring some junk, snake oil salesmen company to spam links.

ryan_uk, Nov 13, 2013 IP
    RosuC and runelgna like this.
  14. alexwy

alexwy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First you should avoid such a SEO agency/company who promise top ranking on Google or other search engines. Many companies are there who serve ethical SEO but they also can't promise you top ranking. You can go with agency/company follow guidelines of search engines, understand the user behaviour and search trend. As per my opinion, I have seen thread somewhere in forum discussion where Galore Technology offer SEO services but don't promise false. You can try some such type of companies/agencies.

alexwy, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  15. healthretreat

healthretreat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    brwebsolution.com is best SEO Company.............

healthretreat, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  16. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    look @runelgna Hiring an SEO company is good as you will see a great increase in traffic but why to hire SEO if you can do it on your own just follow the matcuts blogs. Look its like you hire SEO they will over optimize it for showing you that you have done the correct thing but again when Google launches its update your website goes down to bottom. I would rather prefer you concentrate more on quality content and you will never need any optimization.

John Dave, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  17. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with @ryan_uk - Distilled.net is one of the best SEO company in these days. But pointing at some posts above - you can't compare SEO Companies very easy. There are a lot of factors that are making lots of difference between the results of a SEO Company from another.
    I'm taking for example a keyword with 10 millions searches / month - if a SEO Company succeed to bring your website on the 1st page all is counting: in how many days, is it staying there or is bouncing, do you get as well traffic and selling results. I just gave you such a simple example but when you go more deep into the problem you may find so many "variables" that can't make a 100% accurate ranking for SEO Companies.
    There are so many "gurus" that are Ronin (samurai without master) that are so good and so bad on the other hand, so to your question there is a not accurate answer from my point of view.

RosuC, Nov 29, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  18. Arpit Agarwal

Arpit Agarwal Member

Best Answers:
    I think DigitalPugs.com is the best option for you as it provides guaranteed SEO services at minimum cost. I know its SEO team members are talented and years of experience in SEO field. If you really want to hire a good company that you can definitely try for this once. You will surely satisfied with the services what they provide.

Thanks

Arpit Agarwal, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  19. gamingaffiliatesguide

gamingaffiliatesguide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    2 recommendations
    http://en.ksom.es
    horseshoeagency.com

gamingaffiliatesguide, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  20. Rozeweb

Rozeweb Greenhorn

Best Answers: