1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who is creating photospheres/street view images of the inside of their businesses?

Discussion in 'Google' started by sarahk, Jul 2, 2017.

I've just realised that some of the streetview images are submitted by regular people and I've been able to add some pretty easily.

I'm wondering, though, how useful they are for businesses and to show the inside of your business. Has anyone tried them? Any feedback?

sarahk, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  2. msgreenpea1

msgreenpea1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you pertaining to the image that comes up next to Google maps whenever you search for an establishment? If you are, I also proactively added images of my business there. It's easier for customers to identify my store if ever they'd need to go to us physically.

msgreenpea1, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yep, those ones.

upload_2017-7-3_22-33-43.png

In this selection the blue lines are from the streetview car, the yellow dots are inside businesses and the blue dots are outside

sarahk, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd say it's useful for some businesses (definitely more so depending on the business type). Like maybe you want to see what the inside of a restaurant is like for the ambiance, or maybe you want to see the inside of a hotel room before booking a hotel.

digitalpoint, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  5. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's useful for businesses that have an impressive interior. With this feature, a customer can get a virtual walk through of the business. The customer gets a feel for what it's like to be inside. If you own a restaurant with an impressive interior, this will certainly bring a lot of new customers. It's possible to maximize the benefits of the walk through. It can be made when there are many customers in the restaurant and plates with appetizing food are served. People will perceive this as a popular restaurant with great food. However, if you own a poorly decorated restaurant, stay away from this feature.

MrKing01, Jul 9, 2017 IP