1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who Is Best Window Xp Or Windows 7

Discussion in 'Bing' started by subbirlgedae, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred100

Fred100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah windows 7's performance is just , amazing!
    Although comparatively more complicated than windows xp , it's actually kind of good!
    Just got windows 7 from xp lol. It's 64 bit , and my RAM's 1.5 GB , yet it's working brilliant!
    Cant imagine how it'd work in 32 bit! :D

Fred100, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  2. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    I like windows 7 and still use it. Windows xp is bit more simple whereas windows 7 is faster and stylish. I like this operating system very much.

Digital_lover, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  3. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    I think windows 7 is best. Windows xp is good but windows 7 is is stylish as well as faster. I like to use this operating system.

Digital_lover, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  4. Tnorman1

Tnorman1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Windows 7 is a lot better than Windows XP. While windows XP is a memory hog, Windows 7 has a lot more user friendly controls. My favorite is the recovery console in Windows 7. You can recover a corrupt windows installation easier and a lot better than Windows XP. Usually in XP you would have to do a system repair using the Windows XP CD, in the event your PC would not boot up to Windows or A hardware or software conflict occurs resulting in the blue screen of death or even a continous reboot. Windows 7 has the power through its recovery console to fix most Windows boot problems with just a few commands in the recovery console. Todays viruses attack windows components through files that Microsoft created to operate Windows. Most attackers would attack your license and registration files in the windows directory. In Xp, unless you know the exact file that holds your activation, You would have to expand that original file from your Windows XP master CD. Then of course reactivate your copy of Windows. You can only activate Windows XP 3 times before Microsoft makes you call them. Then they ask questions. In Windows 7, you can actually go into the activation file and uninstall existing product key and then install the new one without deleting and copying files from master disks. A virus can knock out a couple numbers in your registration and Windows will see it as piracy, in Lehman's terms. The boot repair and boot configuration in Windows 7 is a lot more stable and fixes most problems with booting your PC. One of the downfalls of Windows 7 is that once in a while you will boot your PC and it will go into repair mode even if you shut down Windows properly. Windows 7 has a cool DVD maker that is easy to use. All you have to do is add your video file and Windows 7 does the rest. In the end you will have a fully working DVD that can be played in most DVD players. Windows 7 is a lot better in allocating memory which allows it to run a lot faster and smoother. As we all know that we love our music, movies, and pictures and would hate to lose them to a format and clean install onto a hard drive. A lot of consumers out there do not know about windows backup in either Windows 7 or XP. Windows 7 its installed already and is located in the program menu. Windows XP you would need to install it seperately off the Windows XP master CD. In terms of recovery and being able to keep your personal files and programs, Windows 7 is the way to go if you are looking for an easy way to do it.

Tnorman1, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  5. Tnorman1

Tnorman1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Look on the bright side, you could still be using DosShell or windows 3.0...

Tnorman1, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  6. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    no doubt about windows7 is better than windows xp.you do not need to become puzzle.

eyesight, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  7. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    Windows- 7 ,have you any confusion?
    I have not.
    It has many user friendly feature that give it a different aristocracy .

lolpasslol, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  8. Suman kumar

Suman kumar Peon

Best Answers:
    I Think win xp is best bcoz it is user fraindly, Also win7 is good it has more features then xp...

Suman kumar, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  9. AymanX

AymanX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ofcourse win 7 is faster, better and more powerful than xp

AymanX, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  10. TayneC8

TayneC8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    XP was a great Operating System at it's time, but it's just out of date now. I enjoyed using it while it was leading OS.

Windows 7 is definitely the best at the moment.

TayneC8, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  11. wambax

wambax Peon

Best Answers:
    windows xp all less resources with great dynamics but ok perfromance

wambax, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  12. nufcfan

nufcfan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    neither i use mac osx you don t realise how much crap you put up with until you change to apple mac..

nufcfan, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  13. Mayank Tandon

Mayank Tandon Peon

Best Answers:
    i think XP is evergreen...
    but windows 7 is prefered by me.

Mayank Tandon, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  14. mmbus

mmbus Peon

Best Answers:
    I like windows 7 better because the interface looks prettier, but i had no problem with windows xp

mmbus, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  15. badabaccha

badabaccha Member

Best Answers:
    windows 7 :) alwayz :D

badabaccha, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  16. sources68

sources68 Member

Best Answers:
    I think windows7 interface very good. I feel happy and comfortable.

sources68, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  17. dynamic1234

dynamic1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well both are good operating system, in window xp it also work on low configration but in windows 7 it require bit more configration than window xp. But the visualisation of window xp is super.

dynamic1234, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  18. lardher

lardher Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello, i use windows xp now. I think that win xp is more simple than win 7, because win xp only use little memory. maybe.

lardher, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  19. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's amazing to see how people reply to questions that are not clearly prompted.

Question is WHO, but nor Windows XP nor Windows 7 are persons hence I would not be able to respond who, because there is not an individual involved.

However if the question is WHICH or WHAT, either way the answer is none of them as they are not that good and not sharing common features to be compared.

Mystique, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  20. borisjer

borisjer Peon

Best Answers:
    Windows XP i old now, Windows 7 is mcuh better and i will stay on W7 few years more.

borisjer, Aug 16, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.