1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who is a WRITER ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Bry4ns, Jan 13, 2008.

Hello,

Anyone can explain me how is the work of a writer ?

He must think about what to write or he just must copy from somewhere and write ?

Thanks

Bry4ns, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  2. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who is a writer? Well, anoyne who writes can be called a writer.

A writer is someone who writes original material in their own own words and their unique writing style. Although they can use other sources for research, it should only be done to ensure accuracy and, where necessary, use of facts and figures with (references) to substantiate their writing.

qwestcommunications, Jan 13, 2008 IP
    allout likes this.
  3. Bry4ns

Bry4ns Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your fast answer.

"use his own words"

This is what I was scared to hear :)

Bry4ns, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  4. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you have to ask about the writing, I would suggest you do not offer services to write for people. Good quality writers get paid to write original articles that are done professionally. There are people who will hire you for little money that do not care about quality. However, if you get a reputation for junk, you will not earn much money and you will not be respected.

It is best to stick with something you know something about to earn money.

allout, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  5. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've always wondered why I continually see threads like this elsewhere DP. People in the Adsense forum ask "What is Adsense?" and I've seen people ask what a blog is but this is the first one asking what a writer is that I've seen.

I really think that the people asking these questions are more interested in bumping their post count than getting a real answer. At least that's what I hope so. You could Google your answer in less time than waiting to get an answer on DP.

"What is living?"
    "What is breathing?"
    "Help me, what is this food thing that I keep hearing about? Should I try it? lol"

To the OP: Your parents should have warned you about writers. Always stay away from them! Don't you know that they eat your thoughts while you sleep? That's how come they can write so much! Brrrr! Very scary!

chant, Jan 14, 2008 IP