1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who invented SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by techendeavour, Aug 8, 2011.

1. seo4ceo

seo4ceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think, marketers are invented "SEO" Its one of way is made for ..and google is help us to invent this strategy. When google was popular in the web so google launched In organic ranking by spending money on adward so exactly that point of time some of good marketeers made this strategy to getting rank by organic by following google guidelines.

What do you think?

seo4ceo, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Veterans can get a stroll down memory lane here. This may cover the major ones but there were others.

Smyrl, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  3. mangurock

mangurock Member

Best Answers:
    I think no one is inventor of seo.

mangurock, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  4. seo vimlesh

seo vimlesh Member

Best Answers:
    Bruce Clay is the person who invented seo. and Leslie Rohde is one of the best seo analyst who create seo tricks

seo vimlesh, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  5. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Even I am trying to find out who started, Initially.. Looking here and there... Some says google, Some says webmasters and some says yahoo... I believe there were few persons who initially started SEO, They didn't knew as what they are doing but they knew that the site will ranking and they are getting traffic and the imcome too, Then google realize this thing and give a name "Search Engine Optimization" Better knows as "Website Position Optimization" ... And months after, New and new techniques by webmasters and googles comes...

[​IMG]

royalstar_23, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  6. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess its google and those two guys :D well no one actually invented it it just appeared as a system to find sites easier in my opinion and than later as more sites appeared it became more complex and got updated and so on :D

Shole93, Sep 3, 2013 IP