1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who here uses Hootsuite to manage their tweets?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Best Seller, Feb 26, 2017.

I've been using the free version of Hootsuite to set up many of my daily tweets in advance for about three years now. It works great.

They keep sending me little ads to entice me to upgrade to the paid version. Is it really necessary? What extra features will I be getting that are so worth the cost? Is anyone else here using Hootsuite to manage their Twitter accounts who can shed some more light on this for me? Of course, the people at Hootsuite are saying all kinds of great things about the paid version, but I'd like to hear an unbiased opinion from someone else before making a decision on it.

What are you using Hootsuite for? What do you think is best about it? Why?

Best Seller, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  2. Wine Bottle Daily

Wine Bottle Daily Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 12 domains, with web sites with Twitter accounts. Each account Tweets 5+ Tweets, some are for multiple domains. Each Tweet has an image added and link to a site. Hoot suite is worth it to me. Since I bump up against the 350 pending Tweets. I have 2 accounts. It's worth it. I spend 2-3 days a month creating Tweets and bulk upload. Rest of the month I don't have to worry about I'm due to post a Tweet last minute.
    I have a huge spreadsheet broken down by 10 minute increments, so I don't try to post 2 Tweets at the same exact time, (a Hoot Suite no-no). Little copy and paste, and today I uploaded 150 Tweets covering May for one domain.
    It's definitely worth it. Even with one Twitter account, post in advance and not spend every vacation day making a Tweet in prime time.
    Hardest part is cutting 200+ characters into Tweet with link & image. My spreadsheet is also set up to warn me if I have too many characters.

Wine Bottle Daily, May 2, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.