1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

who here uses facebook ads?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by BoYgAB90, May 29, 2010.

lets discuss cpa marketing with facebook ads, i think this is the most powerful way of making money on facebook

BoYgAB90, May 29, 2010 IP
  2. edpatton

edpatton Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes Facebook ads is very effective but you have to know how to promote using them because they will not hesitate to close down your account. Frank kern has a report on how to use them effectively because he has used them and went through the trial and error part for you. Hope this helps.

edpatton, May 29, 2010 IP
  3. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    is it cheaper than adsense?

Master Directory, May 29, 2010 IP
  4. BoYgAB90

BoYgAB90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't anyone can show you how to use facebook other than the basics. When it comes down to the end of it, its all about researching your right target, then finding a way to creatively promote your offer to them. Then test test test. This will happen with any campaign so theres no magic bullet.

You mean is it cheaper than adwords? In certain niches, yes it can be amazingly cheap. Not everything works on facebook as far as affiliate marketing goes, but things like dating, download, international, and Facebook compliant mobile are a good start. If you have an ad and offer that is appealing to the social audience, with CPM bidding its possible to get 10 cent clicks if your CTR is high enough, I've even heard of people getting less than a penny clicks!

BoYgAB90, May 29, 2010 IP
  5. khongwir

khongwir Peon

Best Answers:
    I've benn using it and it shows better results than adwords. Its not too geeky also.

khongwir, May 30, 2010 IP
  6. ceaseer

ceaseer Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as cheaper. I never pay full price for facebook or adsense. There are so amny cheap coupons out there for both you can get anough credits at 90% face value.

ceaseer, May 30, 2010 IP
  7. aprilforshee

aprilforshee Peon

Best Answers:
    It is the most effective way to make money on Facebook, you business will benefit. Especially if you got more han 300 firends or something.

aprilforshee, May 31, 2010 IP
  8. Facebook Mastermind

Facebook Mastermind Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes using Facebooks own service for placing Ads down the side of a page is a great way to make money and traffic. Facebook ads are very targeted provided you know what your doing and use the correct keywords.

To be honest though, the very best method I have found for generating an income using Facebook as the medium is to create large groups of 50k plus members and then use Blackhat style Wall Post ad's along with CPA offers.

The people who make the very most out of Facebook are companys like Zynga, who create addictive games and then allow you to buy in game features using cash or by filling in surveys (from which they profit), for example Texas Hold 'em Poker, you can buy chips or fill in surveys to recieve chips.

Back to the topic of using the side ads, I strongly recommend it providing you use the correct keywords/ads and your website itself is good at converting lookers into buyers.

If you need anything extra, give me a shout.

FM.

Facebook Mastermind, May 31, 2010 IP
  9. BoYgAB90

BoYgAB90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes facebook pages and groups used to be good, I used to exploit them and make up to $1k a day but now I don't think it is worth the time or money because facebook will delete your pages. I believe facebook ads is the way to go but is also becoming increasingly difficult with facebook's increasing strict guidelines.

BoYgAB90, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  10. juliesmith

juliesmith Peon

Best Answers:
    In recent time, Facebook become very strict about spamming and such issue...
    if you put more ads then chances of deletion of page is high.
    take care during such activity..

juliesmith, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  11. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    facebook ads are effective than google . if you have a small business like affiliate or anything else ,can promote and get result well then it never hurts , try it .

good luck

mt33, Jun 3, 2010 IP