1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who have watched the movie Captain Phillips?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by RJ Ocampo, Jan 16, 2014.

Hey guys, I've watched this movie recently and I enjoyed it not knowing that it was a true story until at the end of the movie. Great Movie!!! :):):)

RJ Ocampo, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  2. emil_vlkv

emil_vlkv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Movie was good. I'm not a big fan of Tom Hanks, but the script was great.

emil_vlkv, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  3. Gerald Mitchell

Gerald Mitchell Peon

Best Answers:
    i like it alot, i feel like it was a good movies to show two sides to the never ending story of good vs bad. It was a new age look at how people look at whats right and wrong, from the bad guys point of view it was them trying to survive, and stealing form a place that has so many resources that we waist them dose not seem like it would hurt anyone, but then the captain protecting his crew and there battle to do there job was also something that needed to be done. So in a way it made you feel for both sides, and i feel like that makes it a good movies and also a good way to look at life, sometimes the bad isn't bad ..just misunderstood.

Gerald Mitchell, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  4. Nickel-Eye

Nickel-Eye Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amazing movie, my second best of 2013. I know a lot of people are attacking it for it's authenticity, but none of that detracts from an excellent film. The movie was gut-wrenching and works equally well whether it is "true" or not!

Nickel-Eye, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  5. Vishakha Bajaj

Vishakha Bajaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have watched.
    Actually I have watched all the movie of Tom hanks

Vishakha Bajaj, Jan 24, 2014 IP