1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who has had success with Froogle?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Stumpygrrl, Aug 1, 2005.

?

Have you received any sales from Froogle?

1. Yes, many sales.

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  2. Yes, one or two sales.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  3. No sales but lots of page views.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. No sales, No views, Nothing.

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  1. adultsextoystar

adultsextoystar Guest

Best Answers:
    Longer, thicker penis

I suffer from erectile dysfunction. I am crazy about sex. But have to stop myself because of this problem. I mean I’m always worried about not satisfying the woman I am having sex with. What will they think about me then? I was living a sex less life until I came to know about the penis pump. It is a device which has to be worn around the penis. The pump then creates a vacuum which forces blood into the penis and thus engorges it. I knew I had finally found the solution to my problem. The only question was where to buy the pump from. I did not want to risk myself by buying poor quality penis pumps. I was surfing on the Internet for the pump and came across the website http://www.adultsextoystar.com/. It had the best penis pumps on offer and that too at affordable prices. I bought the California penis pump kit at just $16! After using it, I am now able to get a longer and thicker erection. My foreplay and hard cock make the women just go wild and they even have multiple orgasms.

adultsextoystar, Nov 9, 2009 IP