1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who has +100.000 Facebook fanpage Like ? share it here

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by fxlock, Nov 20, 2014.

Who has +100.000 Facebook fanpage Like ? share it here

also tell me how you made it and do you make money with it ?

fxlock, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How do you plan to use the information?

sarahk, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  3. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am looking for honest review ...i just want to know if facebook traffic worth to invest or no ... i want to invest in ppc fb ads but i am not sure if i can make money or no with the fb fanpage .

also i want to know which niche in fb get likes faster ? music or mobiles or games or other things ?

fxlock, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Cool, now we know. None of that was clear from your initial post.

sarahk, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  5. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ten tell me if you have one ..and your secrets please

fxlock, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  6. Ashish Revar

Ashish Revar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are inviting all your friends to like your page, you need to click on "Invite" hundreds of time. I have downloaded one script: http://pastebin.com/ZJZpmpFg

You need to run this script in your browser's console section. It works perfectly for my page. Hope it'll work for you as well.

Usage:
    1. Open your Facebook page.
    2. Open Console section. [Chrome user press F12] [Firefox users Ctrl+Shift+K]
    3. Paste this JavaScript code and press enter. (http://pastebin.com/ZJZpmpFg)

Wait for magic. In a few seconds all of your friends are invited to like your page. I've used this method many times and it's perfect. If any issue is there, let me know. Surely try to help you through it.

Ashish Revar, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I'd trust a script where the two facebook pages that are referenced have been deleted and one of them is called "Albania Hacking".

sarahk, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  8. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am agree the pages will deleted soon .. i need legal ways like advertising ...dose it worth to pay for facebook advertising due to news facebook algorithm ?

fxlock, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  9. websurfpro

websurfpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you even think before posting that hilarious reply? Secrets.. there are no secrets there is knowledge that pays and is worth gold.

At the moment my pages are totaling a little over 12 million likes and no I don't make money I just raise them like I would raise my own kids. Well I do raise myself from the money I make from social media traffic.

If you are looking for tutoring that will cost, education is one of the most expensive thing in one's life.

If you do not afford to pay for advertising I don't see any other way you could build strong social media assets, unless you do it the wrong way and that will be a short time deal, in case you do not want to blend all the possible ways of marketing online, social media alone+no capital = almost certain failure. Be creative and prepared to invest.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    websurfpro, Jan 23, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    would you send me your page url to check ? how much u invest on it ?

i investing on advertising and get like but now i dont know how monetize my page

fxlock, Jan 25, 2015 IP
  11. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well that figure is too less for me, anyways if you really wish to check out, then see my link below and I am not kidding. I have been working for long long time for this page and it has worth the wait for me to make some good business out of it ;)

China_girl, Feb 8, 2015 IP