1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who gives best merchant rates for credit card processing?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by acclaim, Jan 6, 2007.

1. stymiee

stymiee Peon

Best Answers:
    They are the highest for sure. But if you do B2B you have to take them or lose business (or go out of business). One thing to keep in mind is Amex doesn't have a transaction fee. If your average ticket is low enough it can cost less to accept Amex then some other credit cards.

And you are right about chargebacks online leaning towards the customers. It is Visa's and MasterCard's policy to always support the customers unless you use VBV or SecureCode. But that is a known risk of doing business online. Although a business that is proactive about fraud can virtually eliminate it from their business.

Never heard of them so good to know.

stymiee, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  2. caliguy80

caliguy80 Guest

Best Answers:
    I started out with 2.14% discount rate through Cardservice and now have 2.09%. The volume is about $100,000 a month so I am hoping that is pretty. I am happy with their services and support.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. They have some type of partnership with Discover so it was added at no additional charge.

caliguy80, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  3. stymiee

stymiee Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone can add Discover at no added charge. Plus Discover is moving to a model based on Visa and MasterCard and soon you will get all three wrapped up in one package.

stymiee, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  4. aladin

aladin Peon

Best Answers:
    Im interested to know more about viaklix,can anyone help me? Is it safe?
    How to apply? Can anyone give me the sample of shop that use viaklix payment processing(powered by viaklix)
    Thanks

aladin, Apr 25, 2010 IP