1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who else use Google Trends ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by razashah, Feb 7, 2014.

Hey guys,
    who else use Google Trends ?

http://www.google.com/trends/

Pretty good tool to get the latest trends and topics and most searched keywords according to country locations then post those keywords based articles into your personal blogs! great tool according to my opinion, any else tool you people know as well ?

razashah, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  2. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its a good tool.Using Google Trends, one can compare how often target keywords are searched for in a matter of seconds.

karen9999, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  3. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love Google trends, I've been using it for years. It's a great way to find where you need to target your next SEO strategy and find niches that you can make money from. :)

lightlysalted, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  4. Andi-w

Andi-w Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree for google trend.... use google trend you could find the keywords to search for words again trends in SEO and many more.

Andi-w, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  5. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use it almost daily. To find new niches and keywords + of course what is trending.
    Good to use for finding stuff to post of FB pages, twitter accounts ect as well..

GamesPond, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  6. NadaBolt

NadaBolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    The other alternative for Google trends is "Google Insights for Search".
    Before giving more explanation about it let me give an overview of "Google Trends" first (for the people who is not much familiar with this tool).

Google Trends:

As per my view, Google Trends is not exactly a conventional keyword research tool. It actually provides better view of keywords. It provides information on search volume of particular keyword over given timeline. It shows the trend about that particular keyword. It tells whether a given keyword is gaining popularity or loosing popularity over particular time-span.

Google Insights for Search:

Better alternative of Google Trends for keyword research is "Google Insights for Search". It not only provide the trend data but also gives you a related keywords (and its trend data too).

"Only Google can beat Google" is the only saying come into my mind in current scenario.. :)

NadaBolt, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  7. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most people who use it & grab keywords for content are using it for spam, it's productive if you are using it in your field or your expertise, but if you are grabbing the current trends solely for making articles & posts that you know nothing about - then you'll create junk sites & posts... people don't want to visit a site that has no authority or knowledge on the topic at hand & will see through your bad quality & disinterest in the matter & so will Google. Focus on something that you enjoy & you'll have more success.

thsadmin, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  8. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Google trends in the past. It was even more useful then - used to show up to 100 trending topics at a time. I have managed to write articles on those topics and get over 1000+ uniques a day. The niche I used to target was cars.

http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends - it still shows a lot of data - the trick is always to get the article up, as quickly as possible.

Along with google, yahoo and even facebook now shows trends.

regards,
    Uttoran Sen,

uttoransen, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  9. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to know what is going on in your niche and with your brand then trends are very useful.

adbash, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  10. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Trends is a pretty cool tool. I know hundreds of people who use this to compare trends of different keywords in different locations.

rankwatch.com, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  11. NaijeZie

NaijeZie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well I just got to discover about Google trends now on this thread. I think is pretty good way to blog and stay within your niche. It also is a vital too to pick up keywords and write meaningful, articulated and unique articles for your website. I will recommend it for starter bloggers, as fast way to get called up in Google Search Engine Results...Yes!!

NaijeZie, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  12. interfab

interfab Member

Best Answers:
    I use Google Trends all the time for research, to help me determine the popularity of niches I'm considering getting into.

interfab, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  13. jean shelton

jean shelton Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah it is a very nice tool. I and more thousands use this tool. It is great tool to be used

jean shelton, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  14. peterse7ven

peterse7ven Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Google trends in the past. To find new niches and keywords

peterse7ven, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  15. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    using some time when i want to blog comment in such recent topic.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  16. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google trends is the first thing i check before i start working.. It is a great tool to research whats popular and then work on converting the data in to business ideas , domain suggestions, keywords. blogposts etc

abdmjz, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  17. anna00

anna00 Peon

Best Answers:
    i love the google trends , it is very useful.

anna00, Nov 18, 2015 IP