1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who can develop a site similar to onehourtranslation dot com with wordpress or any other PHP script?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by fufsky, Apr 10, 2013.

Who can develop a site similar to onehourtranslation dot com with wordpress or any other PHP script?
    I need a similar site, but I will run it in China, however multi-language is required.

fufsky, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm sure there are many of us who can. If you want a discussion about our capabilities or the skills needed to undertake such a project then you've come to the right place - however if you are actually trying to hire someone for the job then you need to pop over to https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/programming.103/ and find someone selling their programming skills and services

sarahk, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  3. Nei

Nei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is useless for sites like onehourtranslation.

If you really want to create the similar site - it'll be better for you to start from creating detailed specification.

Nei, Apr 15, 2013 IP