1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who all are with Microsoft initiative Scroogled.com?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by DIA_8497, Nov 26, 2013.

Hi,

I have been going through scroogled.com for quite a while now, what i believe is the facts about Google mentioned on this site seems valid, as i have also thought of these things when use to see the ads on my inbox. Also Google has stopped supporting natural SEO as it has been releasing new Algos day by day and their main concern is divert people to buy their products, do adwords, use adsense and other paid resources.
    SEMrush
    What are your opinions DP members?

DIA_8497, Nov 26, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. SpyShifu

SpyShifu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, totally. I also found fun to read Scroogled, but still bing need improvement as search, advertise, mail performance & other small things.

SpyShifu, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  3. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, I don't think they are doing it to get people to pay. I think they are doing it because, too many people try to abuse the algorithm and rank very quickly. Just be patient, and have a quality site. Took me 3 months, but ranking on the first page for the keyword of my choice.

ash1ey82, Feb 20, 2014 IP