1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other WHMCS Owned License Un-branded

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by BinkyM, Aug 21, 2017.

Sold To

bszabii for $300.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am selling
    WHMCS Owned License Un-branded

price is $300 + $20 transfer

payment via : skrill, wu (open for other payment solution but no paypal)

BinkyM, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  2. bszabii

bszabii Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's incredible. I wanted to buy it, but this seller didn't share me any information. I don't know his/her name, gender, address, license id or whmcs ticket id. He/she wanted that I payed, that's all.

Of course he registered a domain on 2017-08-26, and bought a monthl whmcs license from a reseller. So he wanted to sell it to me. Nice :) Oh yeah, there is a harmfull content on this website: http://ien-start.com/bszabii/

So, I gave him 2 days that transfer his owned lifetime license to my whmcs account, if he has! After it I confirm it to PayPal that everything is ok.

It was the third bad transaction. Yeah, I finised it, I don't want to buy WHMCS license. In this site, there are lot of swindler. That's why he hadn't accepted PayPal transaction.

So I am a bad buyer again? :D F*ck!

bszabii, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  3. intellect29

intellect29 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Beware do not sell license to bszabii he is using hacked paypal account and once account transfer he will open dispute quick or later you will face chargeback.

bszabii already scam many people in this forum

intellect29, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  4. bszabii

bszabii Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL!!! Were is my license what I payed, lost man?

Hacked paypal? Did you use some drug? It is my own paypal since 2007.

Yeah, because you don't have license. You want my money only. If you have, you would sold it to me. Again, I payed you and no more response my messages, emails. Do you explain it? After six days I start refund process.

Never mind. I don't want to buy license here, I will use a reiable a beter site, where there aren't such a fantom people.

You are a bad business men. That's why you don't have ebay and other account. I have and I am 100% positive.

But you are right, just your day will be nice. I am a thief, a bad buyer, a fantom with hacked paypal account. You are an angel, a perfect seller. It's ok for you now? :D Bye!

bszabii, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  5. bszabii

bszabii Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course BinkyM told me that there are two license on that fresh domain, after I started refund process inmediatley. I asked WHMCS and they didn't confirm it. What a suprise :) I told him if I get the license, he will get the money. Unfortunatley he has only non transferable monthly license...

bszabii, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  6. bszabii

bszabii Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks everybody! Thanks for fantom seller too on this site! I have found a perfect, reiable seller. Of course the price is higher than $300, but I dont care. You wanted only my money, and wasted my time!

Just I teach you how to sell: I found a whmcs seller on a trusted website. I post a message that I am interested in whmcs license at 8:00 AM. After it I searched the seller contact on the net. We discussed it, discussed the price. After it we had a deal. Whmcs sales confirmed it that this license is owned lifetime and transferable. After it he sent me invoice at 8:40 PM. And I payed now via PAYPAL!! He offered paypal, he didn't ask me that I send money personal payment or VU :) He is the real, good seller! I think he will transfer it to my whmcs account within 1 or 2 days! Voila! It is simple and easy, isn't it? :)

Bye!

bszabii, Sep 7, 2017 IP
  7. bszabii

bszabii Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Uh, it was fast transaction! :) I have got the license! Yesterday I payed and today I see license in my account! It took about one or one and a half day :)

So who is the scammer? Who has a compromised paypal account? I am asking it from intellect29, hmk20009, BinkyM? Idiot!

upload_2017-9-8_9-14-18.png

bszabii, Sep 8, 2017 IP