1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whites To Become Minority In Usa In 30 Years

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mob, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now you have touched on some irony. Here you quote me the definition of racism which does necessitate racial superiority, and you follow it up with "I know the proper definition of racism". Have you already forgot your earlier definition? Let me remind you:

In case you didn't understand the definition you quoted, racial prejudice is a matter of viewing/treating people differently based on their race, color of skin, or ethnicity.

In case you didn't understand my application of this definition to you, let me state it again. When you implied white people were a bunch of crying babies based on your nonfactual representation that whites live in fear of becoming a minority, you summed up a whole race of people by the color of the skin. Racism. Worse still, the generality you applied to the entire race of people was inaccurate. Worse still, your post hinted that whites might just deserve whatever fate you think they fear based on how some white people acted 200 years ago. These are not my words, they are yours.

I honestly have no idea what race or gender you are, and I honestly don't care. You sure as hell aren't Angelina Jolie, the person you put in your avatar. I would, however be very interested to know how you came by your dislike of white people.

It isn't all I have, it just is what it is, and you are living in denial. What can I say, I'm like a dog with a bone. I know full well, you aren't going to own up to it on this thread, but I figure if I keep reminding you of it, presenting it to you in different ways, with different analogies, maybe it will sink in and you will think about it next time you decide to sum up a whole group of people based on the color of their skin. It is small minded, and regardless of your IQ, I know you can do better than that.

Wow! That quote really takes me back.

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent!"

Dr. Suess, Horton hatches the egg!

I could not have thought of a quote that more aptly describes your thinking.

Right! Like when I asked you to pull your head out your sphincter? Oh wait, that wasn't me, was it. Frankly, I cant say your declaration of victory is a surprise at all.

Obamanation, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can hardly wait until the president declares a suspension of prosecution of welfare and voting fraud. I'm going to vote three times, misstate my income to collect some free gubment money, and then head to congress to scold them for using the word fraud in the same sentence as my name.

Obamanation, Feb 13, 2013 IP