1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

White Supremists - out and proud

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by sarahk, Oct 13, 2015.

I've had an ongoing battle with a couple of brothers and an ex-wife who bounced from pro forma scam to pro forma scam. They'd foolishly leave my contact details in their marketing lists so I'd get a heads up pretty quickly about their latest operation. They've been quiet lately having moved on, it appears, to drug dealing and bribing Police staff.

I was, therefore, surprised to find comments on blog posts about them. First Murray (nzbo) and then Alex (nzbol) have set up directories with similar names and then been horrified to find that my blog would pop up in Google searches.

I like to know who I'm dealing with so I did some checking up on Alex and discovered that he is a white supremacist. I was gobsmacked - these people exist still? and put their names right out there?

Surely it would be a guilty secret uttered only to those known and trusted? Apparently not.

One thing that did make me laugh - these guys fitted the stereotype I have about them, they all looked decidedly average with nothing special about them.
    [​IMG]

sarahk, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I am guessing the White Supremist ideology he's adopted has been a result of time in prison? Do they have gangs in high security NZ prisons? I know in US prisons gangs have been formed based on ethnicity.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    dcristo, Oct 13, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It seems to me that a lot of folks who have a fondness for what previously would have been socially unacceptable behavior have been "enabled" by the worldwide reach of the Internet in that now they can find and connect with thousands of others (.1% of 100 million people is still 10,000 people) who share the same interest in such bad behavior. And, it is not just white supremacists but bad actors from all over the political and criminal spectrum and they are empowered by connecting with and encouraging each other, etc.

Here in the U.S., there has been a concurrent phenomenon that has only intensified the process in that a constant message of "do not judge" or even comment on aberrant behavior because someone's feelings might be hurt and "everything" is normal behavior, anyway.

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yep, we do, and the Pacific Islanders are the worst because they segregate by race rather than sticking together. Enough of them I guess and what we see as subtle cultural differences probably seem significant to them. They are, however criminal, providing support and brotherhood and trying to survive. They're never claiming superiority or that others are wrong because of an accident of birth.

sarahk, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. You only need to watch the Rugby League World Cup to know they are extremely patriotic.

dcristo, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  6. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never understood the concept of supremacy on the basis of skin colour and ethnicity. It still stumps me today.

rsrikanth05, Nov 2, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL Dear Sarah, I'm not surprised given that their leader doing that in open with pride

[​IMG]

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Bad photoshopping, wrong country.

sarahk, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  9. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Ah, but ideology is the same and they all share the same devotion to strong man
    Nazis, racists, imbeciles no mater where they are, they all are spiting the same brand of venom.

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 12, 2016 IP