1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

White Hat SEO still exist?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mr.John90, May 20, 2016.

I'm currently looking for SEO professional or a company for my business website. But as I checked some offers on websites and on some forums, all of these are basically using PBNs for SEO. I'm not sure whether I should go for these companies or not.

I don't want to go for black hat seo as it won't give long term results (as far as I know). I'm not sure which company offers white hat seo services. I'm ready to wait for few months to see results but I only need legal ways to get fame.

Any suggestion about this? Should I trust these services which are using PBNs or should I go for something else?

Mr.John90, May 20, 2016 IP
  2. Usman Ali

Usman Ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am currently given my project to SEOSyed. They are doing it great 3 of my kw are on first page in just 6 weeks. And they offer 100% penalty free SEO. So, SEOSyed is the place for best SEO services in Pakistan.

Usman Ali, May 20, 2016 IP
  3. clean99

clean99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is always an inherent risk when it comes to buying PBNs. From my experience it's better to built your own PBN or if you want to go white hat then consider guest posting and social media. If you really want to create a good useful website then I would suggest investing your money into creating top notch content. If your content is really good, people will be more willing to link to you.

clean99, May 24, 2016 IP
    monfis likes this.
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't trust on any "SEO Service Provider" they can ban your site on Google . try to do SEO your self. There are lots of paid seo tool, use Ahref, Semrush, Prorank Checker & many more. The above three tool fulfill any of SEO need. With Ahref you not only get backlinks idea but also get new keyword related to your niche.
    With SemRush you can spy your competitior site in deep & able to destroy there rank in a week .
    With ProRank Checker tool , you will get insights of your keyword position in SERP.

I am using this three tool & I have destroyed many rank of my competitior.

Furquan Ahmed, May 25, 2016 IP
  5. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    That's great. Are these free? Let me search about these tools.

Mr.John90, May 25, 2016 IP
  6. Puntocom81

Puntocom81 Banned

Best Answers:
    If you want SEO write high quality unique content and use proper HTML. This site is what you are looking for: cutcodedown.com

Puntocom81, May 25, 2016 IP
  7. epicmolex

epicmolex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes they always exist.. as an example of whitehat is outreach marketing and content marketing =) this is like a form of soliciting links from their or webmasters site

epicmolex, May 29, 2016 IP
  8. Johnblogs

Johnblogs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hiring someone for SEO is always a risk. White hat SEO most definitely still does exist, though. In fact, White Hat SEO is promoted so much by Google that they try to completely wipe out anyone who uses black hat.

Buying SEO from someone who uses PBNs is a risk unless you know for a fact that their PBN is virtually invisible (in other words, won't get caught by Google). Really good PBNs are really hard to be caught by Google, so if you trust the company then it will be less of a risk.

If you are gonna purchase White Hat SEO only on the otherhand, you have to make sure that the company will only use White Hat techniques and has had success building links for other sites. You also have to understand that White Hat SEO takes literally forever...you can't expect results to come quickly at all.

Johnblogs, May 29, 2016 IP
    monfis likes this.
  9. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Putting your SEO needs into someone else's hands means that you have to trust them with the life of your site. Whoever you choose, make sure that you are willing to trust them with that.

If you are going to use a person / company to do this then I would recommend looking into their practices (the ones they tell you), checking with previous customers if possible, doing a Google, Bing or whatever search and see what you can find on them to see if there's anything bad on them out there and use any means you can to be sure that you aren't going to regret your choices later.

It's always been my practice to do as much research as possible and then do as much of the SEO needs myself.

Good Luck. :)

ulterios, May 29, 2016 IP
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hiring SEO provider is always taking a risk whether if it is quality or not but consider first the history of the company and its reviews from the past clients before finalizing your decision.

KylieSweet, May 29, 2016 IP
  11. Rush Ventures

Rush Ventures Peon

Best Answers:
    Like any job you contract out, you want to do your research before hiring someone to handle your SEO and online marketing. Kylie is right, research former clients (long-term clients, as it's clients who have successful SEO results over long periods of time that are likely using reputable SEO services). base your choice on results; someone who has a proven track record, not just someone who can "promise" you high Google Rankings and lots of web traffic. If you educate yourself on basic SEO techniques it will help you gain an understanding of how your business will be marketed, even if you don't have the time or inclination to do SEO yourself. Keep us posted!

Rush Ventures, May 30, 2016 IP
  12. Supracath12

Supracath12 Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is a risk for the most websites. For leng term results you have to study and work very hard, to help your nusiness and understand tactics
    taken by the seo marketers

Supracath12, May 31, 2016 IP
  13. Puntocom81

Puntocom81 Banned

Best Answers:
    Best seo is tons of great content, proper code and top notch hosting.

Black hat may be good for fast money, not for your business.

Puntocom81, May 31, 2016 IP
  14. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    Why you are scaring PBN , you know sape is big network of russians who are providing PBN services and google don't catch them yet .
    But white hat still alive and very interesting now . But no doubt with white hat technique you'll see results lately but when your site will rank then you can enjoy profit longtime . so this is only possible in white hat techniques. But people who are managing proper pbn and have idea who to manage pbn ,they also know how to safe their pbn to google penalty...

naeemak776, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  15. Kaas

Kaas Member

Best Answers:
    Good question. What do you consider blackhat or whitehat? If the purpose of linkbuilding is to get higher rankings in the search results, basically manipulating the rankings by building unnatural links, it's all blackhat. The only whitehat linkbuilding is about getting links naturally.

Kaas, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  16. Steven Ghandehari

Steven Ghandehari Peon

Best Answers:
    If the SEO companies you're looking at are talking PBNs I would stay away from them. I just dont see that turning out well in the long run. When google finally catches up to them you dont know what the penalty might be. Why spend time and money on an SEO strategy that will likely end up doing you harm? If you want to make your own PBN and sell space on it that might be something to do if people want to spend money on it, but I wouldnt risk my own site rankings. Do competitor analysis, copy what they are doing that is working for them and whatever areas they are lacking on you make sure you're doing better. I like Moz, Majestic and the like. Hit your word counts, hit your authority content, hit your backlinks and hit your keywords.

Steven Ghandehari, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  17. Xand1951

Xand1951 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes if you can get quality SEO service provider then you can get your website first page of Google quickly.

Xand1951, Jun 10, 2016 IP