1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which would be the best keyword

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by master-yoda, Oct 26, 2021.

I have a page with railway photos on it from South Devon Railway, in England.

Which would be the best keyword........

South Devon Railway

or

South Devon Railway Photos

master-yoda, Oct 26, 2021 IP
  2. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    time table 2021, opening time, ticket prices, special offers, disabled access, facilities for visually impaired, guide dogs permitted, toilet for disabled visitors, parking

sbsl, Nov 23, 2021 IP
  3. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, there are free keyword tools out there (but I would invest in a paid one, you will get the answer that you need). What I would say is you may think one keyword phrase maybe more 'popular' than the other, however one point to note is if the relevant keyword did have a high search volume, it's already being overly used already, you need to then ask yourself the question, what chance will I have of ranking for it, given the already existing competition for it?
    It may be that other alternative more specific, yet less competitive keywords may actually work better for you. That way, not only do you have a better chance of ranking but have more 'eyes' so to speak in the form of free organic traffic coming your way.

Harvey Wolf, Dec 15, 2021 IP
  4. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    South Devon Railway Photos is more precise, putting it without photos won't mean much and it won't refer to what you are doing. You could also use some keyword research tool to get additional ideas and insights about what you should use and what could be a good choice to attract more traffic.

VortexAlpha, Jan 14, 2022 IP