1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Wordpress Theme Developers Have Templates That You Can Download Default Theme

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by jb007uk, Jan 23, 2015.

Hi,

I used to work with Joomla which were great as you downloaded the theme as you would see it online. So I download Elegantthemes or Cssigniter and I have to start reading tutorials in order to just back to setting as the default site that they advertise.

Any developers whom sell themes they are idenitcal to advertised theme when uploading into WP?

Finally I know that the pages and dummy images and content can be dound loaded by .XML file but I am talking about the sliders etc already in place.

Thanks

jb007uk, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  2. Al.Ch

Al.Ch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Most of the popular themes on themeforest.net has the dummy content including Sliders.
    If you have a theme with revolution slider I can provide you with my own demo sliders too.

In addition if you are looking for a specific theme I think I would be able to help you with it.

Regards.

Al.Ch, Jan 30, 2015 IP