1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which windows do you use?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by MarvinE, Oct 2, 2012.

1. abraham26

abraham26 Member

Best Answers:
    I still use Windows 7 64bit, i wait to switch to Win 8.

abraham26, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  2. drjackson

drjackson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Windows 7 64bit.

drjackson, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  3. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    WIN 8. You can make it easier to navigate by adding control panel, files and network icons on your desktop. Settings>> (slide mouse to corners)>>control panel>>Appearance and personalization>>Personalization>>change desktops icons(on the left side) here you can add them. Also in control panel change your view (on the ride side) from category to small or large icons. Then you can see your programs listed.

My upgrade 17" screen series 5 550 P7C Samsung laptop with a i7 3630 QM processor 8GB Ram 1TB HD Blue ray/DVD 2GB NVDIA VID WIN8. $1140 CAN at future shop. Heck of a deal I thought. The Toshiba and Sony with the same specs were cheaper but the screen on the Samsung sold me. To be able to see in all light was worth a couple hundred bucks. My eyes are not what they used to be. lol

globegenius, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  4. nocondamove

nocondamove Banned

Best Answers:
    Using windows 8, Upgraded from windows 7. Its working pretty well, so far so good.

nocondamove, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  5. dsmlacctv

dsmlacctv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    windows xp have many security flaws and too much bugs , although Microsoft patches those security flaws and bugs, but there are certain things you can not enjoy with xp or even with windows 7. Security is a key element which is need to all of the peoples who want to make themselves as digital. Windows 8 have much more new features Microsoft has introduced in it special thing in windows 8 is its metro style application. which are much faster more reliable to use application.moreover .net 4.5 is also introduced in windows 8 so application or software which are developed using .net 4.5 framework will not run on xp operating system and windows 7 operating system too. So to get more support and more flexible environment you have to update your operating system as well as hardware.

dsmlacctv, Jan 19, 2013 IP