1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which web technology should i use for this project?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by snvini, May 5, 2016.

Hello, I'm a uni student from Brazil and I'm getting curious about webdev, at my uni we dont have a good webdev course, just something like hello world in javascript and php. Ive wanted to learn more about web programming so i got into a new project with my tutor, it is like a Quiz Factory, a web environment where users can create questionnaires in an easy way. The problem is that i dont know about the new and good technologies (javascript libraries...) that i can use to make my "life" better. I know that i can do everything with pure javascript ,but my time to delivery the project its kind of short.

I found this web site http://www.impress.ly/ it is an awesome website factory, really simple and dynamic, i would like to make my quiz factory based on this website (light and simple). What kind of technology do you suggest ? libraries ? Ruby on rails ? I just need some suggestions which path should i get to complete my task, and maybe some explaining why this path is good.

Thank you so much!
    Sorry about my English.

snvini, May 5, 2016 IP
  2. Chaibim

Chaibim Member

Best Answers:
    Personnal recommandations :
    - PHP Laravel 5
    - JQuery
    - Ajax
    The best friends.

Chaibim, May 5, 2016 IP
  3. Usman Ali Dogar

Usman Ali Dogar Member

Best Answers:
    My recommendations
    as you are quite new in web dev, you should go with
    - Twitter Bootstrap [Front End]
    - PHP [Back end]

or you may use PHP framework for back end [Laravel 5/Cake PHP/Codeigniter] but you have to get some practice on them first.

Usman Ali Dogar, May 21, 2016 IP