1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which way to go....custom programming or ready script

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Allbidder, Jul 30, 2012.

Hi Guys, I'm trying to add an MLM/ Affiliate program to my Ad server website. My last programmer had convinced me to get this
    Affiliate program custom scripted . However he has never finished this job.
    I now wonder if I should get another programmer to finish this work ...or should I start over and maybe integrate an existing MLM script

would like to know what you guys think....maybe someone could let me know of a good programmer with experience in MLM/ Affiliate scripts

Cheers, Allbidder

Allbidder, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  2. benderbot

benderbot Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, as the say, the best coders re-use! You might need to customize an already written script for your needs, and that's where things get tricky. Sometimes it really is easier to just work from scratch, it depends on how different your needs are from the original script.

Send me a PM, I can probably help you out. I could code a custom script if you need it, but I also might be able to point you towards something that's already been completed.

benderbot, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  3. yoda699

yoda699 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just remember that if you get another programmer you will always be dependent on someone else....

yoda699, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  4. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The best thing is go with custom code because the coder knows what he is coding but getting a pre made script is also good if it does your Job.

imranamen6, Aug 2, 2012 IP