1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which video creation tool you use?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Kushal Shah, Apr 3, 2015.

Guys, which video creator tool you use now?

Just wanna know if you also use those tools with monthly subscription or any free ones are out there too?

Kushal Shah, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  2. geoffsr

geoffsr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kushal,

Over the years I've used quite a few video creation tools, some good and some not so good. Here are a few that in my eyes stood out.

1. Animoto: This is an on-line slideshow-maker to put photos to music. I found it very easy to use, but if you use the free version, the video duration is limited and you will need to edit the finished video in You Tube Editor to remove the Animoto branding. (Free and paid)

2. Camtasia: This is a great tool if you want to record screen-casts, tutorials and how-to’s. For example, you could create videos to show your clients how to navigate your site. It also links with Power Point presentation software, enabling you to turn them into videos. (One time payment for the software).

3: Xtra Normal: You can create funny attention grabbing videos with this easy to use cartoon animation tool but they only have a paid option.

And don't forget, YouTube is more than just for storing videos. It can also help you turn your raw footage into finished pieces. (Quite a decent free editor)

A new kid on the block worth a mention could be Explaindio. I've just purchased this minus any up-sells, but have yet to try it out, so you would have to do your own due diligence on this product.

Hope this helps,

Geoff

geoffsr, May 17, 2015 IP